GDT: SF • Jan. 3 • Canada 1, United States 5 • Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Well my second totally wrong prediction regarding team USA in a row. They can't get any respect from me it seems...

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
People will overreact now. Canada went through a horrible spell in the late 1990s and they recovered okay.

Indeed, talent is never the issue overall and it never will be. Now, if I were to tell you that I was concerned with coaching talent.................or maybe Hockey Canada's ability to find coaching talent, anyway.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
yea its a going show...USA is going for the gold, and Canada is going home...
Canada got outplayed in all phases, tip your cap to USA, the far better team today. The only Canadian goal shouldnt have counted.

Jeez.

I already tipped my hat to them. They played like a hockey team. Canada played like they had rocks in their ***** all night. The better team won, but I thought Canada would be much better than this. This is just absolutely terrible. GG Canada.

Suxnet

Jan 4, 2012
No one deserves player of the game for Canada as far as I'm concerned.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
2 first periods by USA was really really really impressive! No matter who wins the next semi I think they must be favorites

johnnystormcgy

May 26, 2007
Can't say enough about Gibson, remarkable game. Congrats to USA you guys deserve the W. Now go win the gold medal!!!!!!!!

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
So, this is Canada's Team B, yes? Because lots of guys weren't released by their NHL teams, right? Or maybe there were many injured key players? There has to be some excuse.

Congratulations USA, this is a very big win.

Can we stop this crap? We've had more of these posts than actual excuses.

ashs

Oct 27, 2007
Congrats usa. I hope canada stops hiringvthese idiot coaches

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
They said before the game that the players that were there last year talked extensively about what happened against Russia....I think the team thought it was the gameplan....

Aucoin11*

ryan murphy was canada's best player, why else did he get all that ice time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad