TV: Severance (Apple TV +)

barriers

Feb 10, 2020

The show is officially back in production but there's likely still a long wait for season 2

Season 1 had its own long filming schedule, beginning production on November 8, 2020, and wrapping in June 2021. If Season 2, which is four or five months into production, follows that same nine-month schedule, then it’s about halfway home. If so, there should only be around four months of filming left.

• Love
Reactions: izlez

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
I am optimistic filming can be completed quickly. There should be some efficiencies since the sets already built, actors already have their characters, etc. Plus there should be some enthusiasm to get rolling after a long time away from filming.

Or maybe this is just wishful thinking cause I really can't freaking wait to find out what happens

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I'd imagine COVID had a huge impact on the filming schedule no? I loved the first season, Mrs. Tame Impala and I are going crazy waiting for season 2

Bruins4Lifer

Jun 28, 2006
Regina, SK
I'd imagine COVID had a huge impact on the filming schedule no? I loved the first season, Mrs. Tame Impala and I are going crazy waiting for season 2
For season 1, yes. Season 2 delays have been due to the writers/actors strikes and production delays from script re-writes. The latter is more concerning for me, as it could point to them being unable to get to the same quality as season 1.

I was always going to rewatch season 1 at some point, but with the best case scenario appearing to be season 2 airing 12 months from now, that will be come requirement with 3 years between seasons.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
A 2+ year wait between seasons on a show like this that has no special effects, no on-location shooting in exotic locations, no heavy CGI is absolutely ridiculous. House of the Dragon that has insane CGI will have their 2nd season before this show and they've had to deal with the same issues too.

Reactions: HabsCowboysOwn

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad