News Article: Seth Jones wants to be the next team Captain (upd: Hawks waiting until at least 2024 to name a new captain)

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I disagree.

A disgruntled Jones will lead to him waiving his NMC.

Do you think this will really cause him to go cry baby? I don't see it.

This quote backs up my stance.

“I understand where the organization is at,” Jones said. “I’m focused on going and just playing my game and leading whether I have a C, an A or nothing on my jersey. I don’t think that should change."

Last edited:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Do you think this will really cause him to go cry baby? I don't see it.

This quote backs up my stance.

“I understand where the organization is at,” Jones said. “I’m focused on going and just playing my game and leading whether I have a C, an A or nothing on my jersey. I don’t think that should change."
No, I don't think it will.

He seems content.

Space umpire

Nov 15, 2018
Cocoa Beach, Florida
I disagree.

A disgruntled Jones will lead to him waiving his NMC.
Don’t want him to waive. Top pair Dmen don’t grow on trees and he’s a top pair RHD.
The fact you don’t like him (based on your other laughable player takes) solidifies my belief.
He’s playing big minutes against the opposition best usually with a partner that belongs on the 3rd pairing or in the minors.

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Don’t want him to waive. Top pair Dmen don’t grow on trees and he’s a top pair RHD.
The fact you don’t like him (based on your other laughable player takes) solidifies my belief.
He’s playing big minutes against the opposition best usually with a partner that belongs on the 3rd pairing or in the minors.
As I've said before: Seth can't necessarily carry a team on his back (few Dmen can) but I can see him as a major contributor once the kids mature a bit ..... to the point where he can feel confident to take chances on offense knowing the position will be covered by teammates.

IE. A well coached team.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Do you think that Connor would be ready for the captaincy next year or do you think it'll take a couple years?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad