Recalled/Assigned: Seth Griffith assigned to Providence (Jan 10, 2015)

member 96824

stunner3.gif

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wow. Kid got better and better on the boards; skating was not only fine but good

I doubted him and he proved me wrong- this is wrong.

The Bruins destroy their youth. Maybe they want to mess up Pasta before the holidays

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Assuming this has something to do with waivers/roster spots and is not a reflection on his performance. I think I read they needed a roster spot open to activate Marchand (who is obviously more important). Would like to have him on the roster against the Pens but oh well. Marchand's more important

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I mean, if you really think about it, it's a pretty genius move.

Gagne needs every opportunity to shine. He's probably feeling threatened. Knock the kid down a couple of pegs (nobody likes an ego), while simultaneously reassuring a timeless vet that his spot is safe.

I dig it.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
I mean, if you really think about it, it's a pretty genius move.

Gagne needs every opportunity to shine. He's probably feeling threatened. Knock the kid down a couple of pegs (nobody likes an ego), while simultaneously reassuring a timeless vet that his spot is safe.

I dig it.

Got to joking, has to be, where is the emoji!!?

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Is he really someone they have to have in the line up though? He scored a few goals, but he's not a first line player. He's more of a tweener than anything, IMO. So sending him down isn't really a big deal.

member 96824

Is he really someone they have to have in the line up though? He scored a few goals, but he's not a first line player. He's more of a tweener than anything, IMO. So sending him down isn't really a big deal.

But at this given point...who would you rather have, given our offensive needs that you've definitely noticed are there. Griffith or Gagne? Griffith or Caron? Griffith or Campbell? Hell, Griffith or Paille given their play this year?

IMO the edge, given the teams needs goes to Griffith in each comparison. Now, Campbell and Paille are definitely sure things in the line up for the rest of the year which is fine....not huge on Campbell at this point in his career but it's whatever. Caron and Gagne though? Woof.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad