Pre-Game Talk: Series Talk Pacific Division Semi-Final: WC2 Dallas (2) vs P1 Anaheim (4)

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
Fun with fancystats- Goose is first amongst ALL PLAYOFF SKATERS in Corsi for (SOG+Missed Shots+Blocked Shots generated for his own team while on the ice). Daley comes in next at 4th, right below Goose, Pietrangelo, and Subban. First amongst forwards is none other than Tyler Seguin. More goodies can be found right here. My favorite part is who ranks right below Segs amongst skaters.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
So I just had to share this.

So this dude on Facebook who has converted to the Ducks (must've been after game 3 because he was cheering the Stars after Game 3), and he's saying Segs intentionally hit Getzlaf.

:shakehead
Those people post among us on HFBoards.

Bkennedy*

Small sample size yes. But Goli has at least proven he's capable of it.

Bkennedy*

Well yes. But you can't blame alcoholics for violent outbursts. It's a disease. That's like blaming cancer patients for dying.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
I must say I'm impressed with Horcoff turning his game up, along with Goligoski. I know I gave him **** and called him a worthless human...time to eat the crow.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
I demand proof you ate that crow.

eating_crow.jpg

It needs salt.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
I must say I'm impressed with Horcoff turning his game up, along with Goligoski. I know I gave him **** and called him a worthless human...time to eat the crow.
Yeah, perhaps just burnt out from being on so many ****** Edmonton squads... Who knows, but he's gotten much much better as the season has gone on.

StoneColdGMJN

Jul 16, 2013
Marquette
Poor getzlaf had no choice but to swing at Roussel. Roussel was clearly causing such horrible pains to getzlaf by holding his jersey and poking at his chin cup.

Roussel should be held for crimes against humanity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad