Pre-Game Talk: Series Discussion: Round 2 Oilers vs Knights

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
IMG_7407.jpeg

Looks like Vegas is betting the Oilers win….

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
f*** Vegas and f*** the league for once again turning a blind eye to a team committing blatant camp circumvention by hiding a player (Stone) on LTIR in order to make deadline additions (Barbashev, Blueger and Quick) only to have said LTIR'd player magically healthy and ready to play for game one of the playoffs.

Bunch of cheaters. No respect to that team. Even if they win this series they can rot in hell.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Pro's:

-No shot Eichel can contain McDavid all series
-if both are split up who will slow down Draisaitl?
-EDM's depth scoring needs to continue and I think it can. Their third line will give Vegas fits
-Skinner just needs to be average.

Cons:

Need to figure out their own zone. Too passive, not winning enough battles and too many turnovers at times. Basically if they get pressured enough they tend to crumble pretty badly. That can't continue.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
It'll be a relief to get back to non-trap hockey.

Not sure how this one will shake out. Oilers did well against them in the regular season and Vegas's goaltending has been a mess all year, but I guess we'll see.

OILFAN FOREVER

Feb 26, 2021
Brossoit vs Skinner in round 2 of the playoffs. Wouldn't have thought that last year. Vegas is a good team but I feel like if we play our best we are a better team. That's the thing though, some nights we play our best and some nights we don't. We have to stay out of the box and have to improve our defensive play. I said Oilers in 7 against LA and will stick with that same prediction vs the Knights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad