Pre-Game Talk: Series discussion: NYR vs MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
Bring those *****es on. Definitely nervous though. They dont take penalties, and Price has been very good. Really really need Nash to step up.

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Renaud Lavoie ‏@renlavoietva 16s

First game Rangers vs Canadiens will be in Montreal Saturday at 1pm. The 2nd game will be Monday at 8pm. #tvasports

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Price is in the zone right now. Rebound control is looking real good. Though a lack of rebounds hurts Boston a lot more than it hurts the Rangers.

Pretty tough knowing they will need to win in Montreal to advance. Though Boston's physicality and ability to win the slot territory (see Philly game 6) would have been a much tougher factor to overcome.

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Habs fan coming in peace.

This is going to be an AMAZING series. Original 6 and two great teams. Also you guys have Dominic Moore so I won't be too upset if we lose. (as if that would happen ;))

Rangerfan4life90

Oct 14, 2008
College Point, NY
Everyone talks about the Bell Centre, but didn't Hank have historically bad numbers in Pittsburgh (bad against them in general)? I'm not that worried about it. If we lose in this series, I don't think it's going to be cause of that.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
We can win this in less than 7...but I don't expect them to. If they even win.

Will be a LOT of a low scoring games. Need to PP to be effective.

If Nash shows up, we win in 5.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
Of course MTL will be tough, but I think we can take 'em. If Nash gets rolling and everyone keeps it up, we should be fine. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad