GDT: Sept. 26: Flyers at Devils (preseason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
Miele - Laughton - Konecny
Aube-Kubel - Knight - Leier
Lyubimov - Salintri - Bunnaman
Martel - Zengerle - Straka

Provorov - Manning
Myers - Hagg
Brennan - Pettersson

That's apparently the lines at the morning skate according to a guy from BSH fwiw.

Thanks for posting. I definitely question these pairings however...

Leier on the right side?
Aube-Kubel on the left?
Lyubimov not playing center?
Myers and Hagg each playing on opposite sides of their hand?

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If I'm not mistaken he'll be playing in Brooklyn. Unless you meant something else...
Not according to this he's not
Miele - Laughton - Konecny
Aube-Kubel - Knight - Leier
Lyubimov - Salintri - Bunnaman
Martel - Zengerle - Straka

Provorov - Manning
Myers - Hagg
Brennan - Pettersson

That's apparently the lines at the morning skate according to a guy from BSH fwiw.

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
If games are broadcasted online does that mean they will be available on NHL gamecenter?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks for posting. I definitely question these pairings however...

Leier on the right side?
Aube-Kubel on the left?
Lyubimov not playing center?
Myers and Hagg each playing on opposite sides of their hand?

He had the the sides wrong. This is what Dave Isaac just tweeted out. So every one but Lyubimov was wrong even Laughton who's playing LW. Lyubimov's been used as a RW so far in camp. He's been with Gordon & VandeVelde mostly so far.

Laughton - Miele - Konecny
Leier - Knight - Aube-Kubel
Straka - Zengerle - Martel
Bunnaman - Salintri - Lyubimov

Provorov - Manning
Hagg - Myers
Brennan - Pettersson

Lyon
Dekanich

Lyon's starting & is expected to play the whole game.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Since we have two GDTs going, I'd like to go on record as describing mine as the immensely better one. In all honesty, I thought Beef just copied and pasted mine, and (barely) changed the opponent. The Chitty Chitty Bang Bang music was good, though.

That being said, I believe all of the best comments should be posted in this GDT, and no matter the relative outcomes of the two games, the other GDT should be spurned.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Come to think of it, it's fitting we have two GDTs on the same night as the presidential debates.

My GDT, it's got EVERYBODY talking. It is SO popular, it's just incredible. The other team boards are WAYYYY behind us. Vote for my thread and I promise you a firewall of other team players who sneak in and read our posts.

This is gonna be YUGE!

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Looks like NJ is dominating possession, even after going on the PK twice. Sounds like Lyon is holding up well.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
PRESEASON FLYERS at DEVILS Monday, September 26, 2016 7:00 pm
Prudential Center, Newark, NJ

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS (0-0-0, 0-0-0 away ) vs NEW JERSEY DEVILS (0-0-0, 0-0-0 home )

Time to get another season of Flyers’ hockey out of the box!

BROADCAST INFORMATION

Television: TBD
Radio: 97.5 The Fanatic
Webcasts: www.ohnoyoudont.com

TEAM WEBSITES
• Flyers' Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/philadelphiaflyers
• Flyers' Twitter: https://twitter.com/NHLFlyers
• Flyers' Website: http://flyers.nhl.com/index.html
• Devils' Website: http://www.kidzone.ws/lw/bears/facts.htm
• Flying Devil Facebook: https://fr-fr.facebook.com/pages/Flying-Devil/417722591613265

GAME PREVIEW AND STATISTICS

Team Stats
Team | GP| Record|Home|Away|L10|G/G|GA/G|PP%|PK%|PIM/G|S/G|S/A|FO%
Devils |0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0.00 |0.00 |00.0 |00.0 |0.0 |0.0| 0.0 |00.0
Flyers |0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0-0-0 |0.00 |0.00 |00.0 |00.0 |0.0 |0.0| 0.0 |00.0

PHILADELPHIA FLYERS

Line-up

GOALTENDERS: Alex Lyon (#48), Mark Dekanich (#86)

DEFENSE: Brandon Manning (#23), TJ Brennan (#43), Robert Hagg (#48), Jesper Pettersson (#59), Philippe Myers (#61), IVAN PROVOROV (#64),

FORWARDS: Scott Laughton (#21), Andy Miele (#37), Corban Knight (#40), Petr Straka (#42), Mark Zengerle (#46), Taylor Leier (#58), Roman Lyubimov (#60), Nicolas Aube-Kubel (#62), Travis Konecny (#63), Danick Martel (#70), Connor Bunnaman (#82), Anthony Salinitri (#85)

NEW JERSEY DEVILS

Line-up (thanks, tade!)

GOALTENDERS: Keith Kinkaid, Anders Lindback

DEFENSE: Brandon Gormley, Andy Greene, Ben Lovejoy, Reece Scarlett, Damon Severson, Karl Stollery, Colton White

FORWARDS: Beau Bennett, Mike Cammalleri, Carter Camper, Blake Coleman, Luke Gazdic, Brian Gibbons, Jacob Josefson, Sergey Kalinin, Nick Lappin, Miles Wood, Pavel Zacha, Travis Zajac

THIS DATE IN (FLYERS’) HISTORY
46 BC: Julius Caesar dedicates a temple to his mythical ancestor Bobbius Clarkix further to the Roman victory at Flinflonicus.
1396: Sultan Bajezid I beheads hundreds of Crusaders. Department of Player Safety calls the incident a “hockey play†and fined the Sultan $2,500.
1772: New Jersey passes a bill requiring a license to practice medicine. Mark Recchi immediately submits his application.
1876: First Belgian parachute jump; this is the most widely discussed dive by a French speaker until Sidney Crosby enters the NHL.
1931: NHL suspends the Philadelphia Quakers for one year, after their dismal 4-36-4 record the previous year. NHL officials vowed to terminate any hockey organization that performed at or under that level of mediocrity ever again *cough* 74-75 Capitals *cough*.
1968: Theatre censorship ends in Britain, opening the way for full airing of Original 6 bench-clearing brawls.
1974: Suspected nuclear test at Nevada Test Site turns out to just have been Dave Schultz punching someone.
2007: Steve Downie lays a vicious hit on Ottawa’s Dean McAmmond and incurs a 20-game suspension. Downie goes on to show that the suspension was 9 years too short. The hit knocked McAmmond 14 years into the past, where he was unfortunately unable to dissuade the Senators front office from drafting Alexandre Daigle with the first overall pick.

GAMEDAY SONG

Great job with the GDT!

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Devils score, up 1-0. According to Isaac, Provorov has been "ok" had a turn over. I feel like Hextall will look for any little thing to send him back. Turnovers will not be kind.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Thanks. Tripod's just jealous. 'Cause we're gonna make the Flyers Fan Board great again! I tell you, I can't go anywhere on the Internets without hearing about my GDTs. People love 'em.

And Flyers fans are just the greatest. The greatest!

Lol..your GDT has half the posts as the other. Keep quoting the OP!

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad