GDT: Sensies @ Shorks | This is a GDT Edition | Sat Mar 9 2024, 7PM | SN1, City, TVAS

SensFanInMTL

Apr 25, 2020
Staios & company I want to believe didn't do diddly squat yesterday to simply let the season play out for itself. I have faith that he will trade for additional 1st round picks and move bodies in June. We simply cannot ice the exact or similar team next year. It's been since 2017 I am not in the mood to be fk'd with next season I swear.

#slackin4Macklin

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
We took 3 of 4 games from the Laffs this season which is actually astonishing considering we suck donkeys buttocks lol
It's kind of wild, we played real well against the leafs, and had some excellent games against Dallas, NYR, and VGK, but we also come up flat against SJ and Chi. The skill is there, they can play a disciplined game and beat good teams, it's the will to do it consistently that's lacking. That and the goaltending.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Losing to SJ. It just keeps sinking lower.

Tell me again how much better we are from some arbitrary date where we're supposed to be better.

Reactions: Race Dawg

PlayOn

Jun 22, 2010
This team has poor depth, they can never survive injuries.

Granted Chabot, Norris and Tarasenko are big losses but this has been a problem over and over for years.

Race Dawg

Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
Ok so let's make the best of this. The Ducks should overtake us piting us in a better draft position but I think we finish 3 worst TBH as the teams below the Sens are even more disturbing which is highy incredible lol
Screenshot_20240309_223535.jpg

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
The only saving grace to the just shy of a million stupid popup ads per minute in this forum of late is that many of them are Bra advertisements. It's getting to the point of the forum being unusable.

Wonder if I will be suspended for that... Refs will get me!
I run a website and rely on ads for income but this site is the reason people install ad.blockers and ruin it for everyone. Is borderline abuse the amount of ads on here. Greedy also because the site am.sure it makes decent money if not I am going to buy it and change the dam ad.system and make a fortune.You don't need all.these pop up intrusive ads to make a killing. This is just mismanagement or bad advice , actually both! It always seems to be getting worse also. You can barely read comments on mobile.

Race Dawg

Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
Just lose every game for the rest of the season and get as far down in the standings as possible.

Hope these f***ers don't start winning games now just to f*** things up and spite us fans. f***ing Ottawa... lol

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Stutzle is addicted to making pretty plays. He can make them more often than the average player, of course, but there are too many times where he loses the puck trying to go 1 on 3.

Whatever the changes in the offseason, this team needs to go through a boot camp training camp in September.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
Went to go see dune part 2.

What did I miss? Guys playing like shit?

They were okay. You could say they didn't deserve to win (and we lost so...) but the other goalie made a lot of big saves. That's not to shit on Korpisalo who had an okay game. If Korpisalo played like this every night we'd be making the playoffs.

Reactions: Relapsing

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
I run a website and rely on ads for income but this site is the reason people install ad.blockers and ruin it for everyone. Is borderline abuse the amount of ads on here. Greedy also because the site am.sure it makes decent money if not I am going to buy it and change the dam ad.system and make a fortune.You don't need all.these pop up intrusive ads to make a killing. This is just mismanagement or bad advice , actually both! It always seems to be getting worse also. You can barely read comments on mobile.
Exactly my point... I fully support the need to have a reasonable amount of popup ads pay for or subsidize the infrastructure, technical support, etc... I understand the premise. My point and I believe yours is, if 2 ads are popping up near every 10 seconds that I have to accurately click on to close then my enjoyment is significantly eroded. I came to a site to read and discuss a subject I care about, not endlessly click off obscuring popups so I can read same. A reasonable amount of popup ads is required and normally sufferable, but over the last month or so the amount seems to have gone through the roof. By the way, let's not forget that they do also have stationary background ads, so the popups are in of themselves intrusive if not superfluous. It does indeed seem like over the top greed, is not good business, and may result in even less patronage. Just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Stutzle is addicted to making pretty plays. He can make them more often than the average player, of course, but there are too many times where he loses the puck trying to go 1 on 3.

Whatever the changes in the offseason, this team needs to go through a boot camp training camp in September.
I don't dispute your point that an extra boot camp might provide a needed opportunity to read them the riot act and let them know what will not be tolerated. I may not be correct on this, but I believe any and all player participation is subject to the collective agreement. In other words, a team can't decide for itself it needs to impose extra training time on players, even if players agree to it. Too bad.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Wow this team really makes me want to start drinking, I don't know how they will get out of this hole, this team is so flawed how do you turn this franchise around? It's a shitty mess

At least Detroit lost again tonight

Reactions: Dionysus

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
At least it confirms that the game we saw played against Dallas was more so on Dallas taking a day off rather us simply out-playing them with our new indestructible "structure"

Reactions: LiseL

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
I don't dispute your point that an extra boot camp might provide a needed opportunity to read them the riot act and let them know what will not be tolerated. I may not be correct on this, but I believe any and all player participation is subject to the collective agreement. In other words, a team can't decide for itself it needs to impose extra training time on players, even if players agree to it. Too bad.

I didn't literally mean a boot camp. But if good habits are going to be formed, it starts in training camp. Look at the change Vancouver has seen with Tocchet - they came out ready to play at the start of the season and there was a decent amount of tactical overhaul needed from the 22-23 Canucks.

Reactions: WallyD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad