Post-Game Talk: Sens @ Wild - Jan 14, 2014

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
ya total snoozefest, but I'll take the 3-0 win over an exciting game we lose (avs).

Turris looked unreal tonight!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
*Other

Crash Test Dummies, couple highlights, mostly boring.

WUUUUUNCE, there was this KEEEEEEED who,
played so well for bingo so he had to be called UUPPPP,
and WHENNNN they finally PLAYYYYED him,
he,
looked,
to be a TOP FOUR DEFENCEMANNNNNNN

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Wonder why Coach is adamant on keept Ryan with Turris during his funk. Should try him with Spezza a game or so.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
I think we're winning b/c some of the older passengers are playing a lesser role. Less Spezza (and better Spezza in the last two back), less Phillips, no Neil. It coincides with Cowen being much quieter (read: solid), Milo playing a simple north/south with Zib (that Zibby line might mark the change on the last ten, actually), and then some improved goaltending. Not one reason, of curse, but this has been our best stretch this season by far. Quite pleased.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
WUUUUUNCE, there was this KEEEEEEED who,
played so well for bingo so he had to be called UUPPPP,
and WHENNNN they finally PLAYYYYED him,
he,
looked,
to be a TOP FOUR DEFENCEMANNNNNNN

They couldn't quite explain it, he always LOOOKED SOOO GOOOOD.

:handclap::yo::handclap::yo:

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
I think we're winning b/c some of the older passengers are playing a lesser role. Less Spezza (and better Spezza in the last two back), less Phillips, no Neil. It coincides with Cowen being much quieter (read: solid), Milo playing a simple north/south with Zib (that Zibby line might mark the change on the last ten, actually), and then some improved goaltending. Not one reason, of curse, but this has been our best stretch this season by far. Quite pleased.
No thanks to the coach: never would have happened if they hadn't missed a few games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad