GDT: Sens vs Stars March 22nd 2014 - 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Lol @ people bashing on Karlsson, 23 years old and he has to do everything on the ice, ****ing leads our team in points by a mile, get a clue. He HAS to take risks

cage

Apr 25, 2004
Win or lose I no longer care, I just want Lehner to do well, get his confidence back

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Karlsson was chasing a puck in the first with a star on his back and went off for a change and ceci had to scramble to get on to chase the puck. Both he and spezza have been brutal today. Sens can't win like that.
it's a normal thing to do what karlsson did but the puck was moving too slowly and was going to get stuck in the forbidden zone.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
It is hard to think that Mac, Hemsky, and Ryan are all going to say "see ya later, losers" in the summer.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Scrum at the end of a game, cameras zoom in on Stars players so we can see them watching the scrum.

Yes Sportsnet, great job. Really gonna miss you.

Mar 17, 2014
It is hard to think that Mac, Hemsky, and Ryan are all going to say "see ya later, losers" in the summer.

We should just Clean this ***** out and tank for McDavid. Otherwise we'll be an average team for a decade, who wants that.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Lol @ people bashing on Karlsson, 23 years old and he has to do everything on the ice, ****ing leads our team in points by a mile, get a clue. He HAS to take risks

I think my biggest issue with Karlsson is the lack of effort he seems to show this season. But that critique goes for the entire team. Seems like no one gives a **** to win.

Karlsson seems to fight only when it matters, and now that the team is out of the playoffs -- its like everyone has given up.

Karlsson is still a great player, but he's definitely not what he was previously. None of the team has been.

I kind of want to just hit the restart button on this team and try again with a bit more defensive focus and fight.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
We should just Clean this ***** out and tank for McDavid. Otherwise we'll be an average team for a decade, who wants that.

this,

Give karlsson a season to find himself mentally and personally, let lehner get all the starts to speed up his developement trade ryan for 2015 picks, play a all rookie team, lie about about spezza getting an injury, draft McDavid and pull a colarado.

pt_mck

Jul 1, 2005
Ottawa
Players just don't have enough pride. They just don't give shoiot if they win or lose, they get paid either way.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
this,

Give karlsson a season to find himself mentally and personally, let lehner get all the starts to speed up his developement trade ryan for 2015 picks, play a all rookie team, lie about about spezza getting an injury, draft McDavid and pull a colarado.

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad