GDT: Sens vs Stars March 22nd 2014 - 3PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Karlsson just keeps the puck for so long on the PP it's so frigging frustrating. Keep the puck moving.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Can't wait to start fresh next year for real

We seriously need this season to be over. To regroup, work on defense and the fact that we take a gazillion penalties and cannot kill them for the life of us.

Offensively this team has not been as bad as you think. Defensively we've been atrocious. The effort and fight of this team is brutal. The last two years we could be down a goal or two, and I would still be really hopeful for a win. This year, not at all. We are down one or two in the third, I usually turn the game off.

This team lacks fight to the end of the game, the goalies have been less than spectacular --- but seriously they have also been hung out to dry. We NEED defense, we NEED to support the goalies, and we NEED a bit more effort from the goalies, and some ****ing fight from ALL the players!

Ugh -- rant over.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Karlsson was chasing a puck in the first with a star on his back and went off for a change and ceci had to scramble to get on to chase the puck. Both he and spezza have been brutal today. Sens can't win like that.

Canop

Sep 5, 2013
All I'm looking forward to now is the game against the Leafs. Ideal situation is they need the points and we beat them resulting in them missing the playoffs.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Karlsson got beat again today on a pivot. It seems that he's not completely healed?! So why not put him on injured list and play Wiercoch, Boro etc. Bring K back next year...same for Ryan (injured?!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad