Sens vs Sabres - 2pm ET

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
45282851_10156701281584477_4339742063772827648_n.png

Guessing the bottom number is actually power play percentage, hopefully both teams pk are not at %20-%25

Afternoon game tomorrow followed by Tampa on Sunday night.

Last edited:
Reactions: HavlatMach9

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Boucher: Andy in, unsure about 6 or 7 D. Supports Formenton decision same way as they did with Chabot and White.

Brannstorm

Feb 15, 2016
Ottawa
Alls I'm saying is that if we ever end up in the race for a playoff spot late in the season Batherson is coming up so quickly it will be like he teleported from Belleville ot Ottawa. Batherson and a healthy Tkachuk, ooohhhh weeeeee.

Reactions: Icelevel

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Alls I'm saying is that if we ever end up in the race for a playoff spot late in the season Batherson is coming up so quickly it will be like he teleported from Belleville ot Ottawa. Batherson and a healthy Tkachuk, ooohhhh weeeeee.

This post made me go to hockeydb to check ut batherson's stats...i then clicked on the team to look at belleville's roster. They Have Francois Beauchemin playing in belleville? Must be a good vet for the young guys,no? Never saw it mentioned here...

EDIT: Different francois beauchemin! LOL! Too early. For a second i thought he was done in the NHL and kept wanting to play in the AHL like chelios did. My bad.

Reactions: Hands of Stone

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
This post made me go to hockeydb to check ut batherson's stats...i then clicked on the team to look at belleville's roster. They Have Francois Beauchemin playing in belleville? Must be a good vet for the young guys,no? Never saw it mentioned here...

EDIT: Different francois beauchemin! LOL! Too early. For a second i thought he was done in the NHL and kept wanting to play in the AHL like chelios did. My bad.

I was listening to a game the other night on 1200 in the car and heard his name and thought can't be the same guy. forgot to look when I got home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad