Low Effort GDT Sens vs Leafs | Bellevegas Edition | Friday Sept. 30th, 7PM | SN1

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Even before this game, I havent been as high as a lot of you on JBD. I dont know, just doesnt do much for me.

This defensive system is giving me headaches, nobody does or knows what to do. I have doubts about battling for the playoffs with that coach.

Only preseason but its been that way for a while

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
They’ve given Boucher every opportunity to show something this preseason. pp time, good linemates and he just… hasn’t really stood out

He’s just 19, but I wonder what his ceiling is
His ceiling is when Neil sits him down and says he has to pivot to play 1000 games in th NHL. 3rd line cruiser weight.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Im not really high on Boucher but thought he had a few good shifts one where Brady almost scored, good along the boards.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Even before this game, I havent been as high as a lot of you on JBD. I dont know, just doesnt do much for me.

This defensive system is giving me headaches, nobody does or knows what to do. I have doubts about battling for the playoffs with that coach.

Only preseason but its been that way for a while
Should we not be blaming assistant Jacky Boy , he is in charge of the defense! However I do blame DJ and Dorion for weak defensive system and substandard defense.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Just preseason and still 2 weeks to go until the games for points will be starting to be played. I think we have a lot of inexperienced or rookies playing on defence tonight. The Victor Mete fan club's number one fan Craig Simpson.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Boucher has had a couple of really solid shifts where he's shown off his toolset. He'll never be a huge scorer, but i like the Clutterbuck comparison.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Looks like a third liner at best to me.
He's likely too big for your liking id imagine. He looks good out there in that role as a 19 year old. Not many teenagers playing in this game. His dev curve is going to be a longer one. Could see him playing in a top 6 bringing a physical element.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Tough game from 72 tonight in my opinion. I know its pre season but he just needs to be more present.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad