Low Effort GDT Sens vs Leafs | Bellevegas Edition | Friday Sept. 30th, 7PM | SN1

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Chabot should never see PP time. Just horrible! Road-blocking Branny! Plus the idiot square head coach.

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Just Google “Ottawa Senators 21-22 season”, and find Wiki. You can do this from every season
It gives preseason for that year. But I was trying to find older results....back in 2000 etc....and the wiki pages do not have preseason results. They have regular season and playoffs but not preseason.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
It gives preseason for that year. But I was trying to find older results....back in 2000 etc....and the wiki pages do not have preseason results. They have regular season and playoffs but not preseason.
Click regular season and they will show preseason

Edit: sorry click “schedule and results “

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Click regular season and they will show preseason

Edit: sorry click “schedule and results “
I looked on Ottawa Senators 2000-01 wiki schedule and results the first game is Oct. 5 which was a regular season game.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
No. They out husltled us by a large degree until we were down and then we had to try and make a game if it

No, they weren’t beating us with ‘systems’….

But it’s the new thing….

Buck up dude, it’s preseason and you’re worrying like a ….

Ice-tray. Cut the bs. No one can have a civil convo with you without you having to resort to stupid ass insults like you know everything. Always blowing things out of proportion. I ain't worried. I am simply denoting concerns from what I have seen previously and thus far in preseason, yet u come in stating the team can do NO WRONG and everyone else is the asshole. I literally said I will give the team rest of preseason and first 10 games before being worried, but you always got to get a jab in. Weird ass mf.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I looked on Ottawa Senators 2000-01 wiki schedule and results the first game is Oct. 5 which was a regular season game.
I checked a few, even 2016-17, and they had the results, but don’t know how far back they go

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Ice-tray. Cut the bs. No one can have a civil convo with you without you having to resort to stupid ass insults like you know everything. Always blowing things out of proportion. I ain't worried. I am simply denoting concerns from what I have seen previously and thus far in preseason, yet u come in stating the team can do NO WRONG and everyone else is the asshole. I literally said I will give the team rest of preseason and first 10 games before being worried, but you always got to get a jab in. Weird ass mf.
Oh Jesus, you poor thing! “No one can have a civil conversation…” give me a break buddy, read your posts and try again.

Are you sure I’m the one blowing things out of proportion?

This post is a lot of hot air. I’m argued against your premise that we lost because of coaching last night. We lost because we didn’t work hard and our best players were coasting for most of the night. Not exactly ‘no wrong’ now is it.

I re-read my post, and then yours, and I’m pretty certain that at best we can both work on being civil, at worst your post is…. Yeeesh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad