Pre-Game Talk: SENS vs Chicago, Thursday 7:30 pm (Home Opener)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
If someone is approaching with less negativity...i know it is hard, this is exactly what people are asking for isn't it? Working to sell tickets with promotions, better deals, better value.

Limiting tickets to concerts to force people to buy sens tickets alongside? Who asked for this?

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
One of the biggest selling points this game had was Tkachuk's debut as a Sen. Now that he's sidelined, I'm calling for even more abysmal numbers. The released attendance number won't be affected, but I wouldn't be surprised to find out that some fans who already have tickets just decide to stay home instead.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Looks like Boro - Ceci are the shut down pair.. It will be brutal.
I don't mind the other pairs.
Seems to be looking for balance in the bottom 6. I like that White has moved up but I doubt he remains ahead of Tierney

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa

Looks like Boro - Ceci are the shut down pair.. It will be brutal.
I don't mind the other pairs.
Seems to be looking for balance in the bottom 6. I like that White has moved up but I doubt he remains ahead of Tierney

That defense needs much more experience. God help us.

Reactions: gab6511

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I think so too. He has legitimate offensive ability, and with Karlsson gone it wouldn't be surprising to see 40+ points from Wideman.

Yep, he produced at that pace in just 16 games last season (5 of which Karlsson was absent for). Hopefully he can do it over a full year. He has good skill and won best dman in AHL award not too long ago. Good opportunity for him.

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
Really sucks not having tkachuk out there, he was fun to watch this preseason. I was pretty doom and gloom heading into this season, bought tickets at full price for the kids and I and then 5 hours later they traded EK....I was livid and was going to throw them away but we ended up going and we had a good time. Got to watch the new guys and I can't help but cheer for the win regardless of what are chances are on paper. I'll probably take in a bunch of stubhub games this year given they are $15.00, why not?
I scored free tickets for the home opener. So will see how it goes. I do not expect a big crowd.

vdB

Dec 28, 2006
Toronto
No I'm a loyal fan. Don't get me wrong I hate management just like everyone else but I support the players left on the team. Stone, Duchene, Tkatchuk etc. Plus the Sens rebounded after losing Spezza, Heatley, Chara, Hossa, Alfie and they will rebound from this.

You hate management, but you're also supporting them with your wallet.

Reactions: Sun God Nika
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad