SENS TOURNAMENT OF LOGOS: ***FINALS*** - "OLD 2D" vs. "Heritage =0="

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
It's funny, Jerk Store did a poll on twitter between the heritage and his take on tbe 90s jerseys and the =O= was winning 180-90(2-1) last I checked. Shows how on here there are an older generation and twitter is full of a new generation I guess.

Personally I would like to go with the 90s home/away with the black Heritage as an alternate and maybe try to get a pure white version for special occasions.

For what is worth i be been a fan since 92 and I prefer the heritage. I don't know many people who are diehard fans that prefer the heritage over the 90s one, but that doesnt ean you're not right. It'd be interesting g to see the demographics... Also it would be interesting to see what non-nhl fans think of the various logos.

I remember showing my brother in law, who runs a graphic design studio outside of North America the new 3d logo and the heritage and he preferred the new 3d one and was actually impressed by it.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
2D. Beast Mode Cowboy of a logo, some really fond memories about that logo. When I think of the Sens, I think of Alfredsson in the white away jersey with that logo, point, blank and the period.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
For what is worth i be been a fan since 92 and I prefer the heritage. I don't know many people who are diehard fans that prefer the heritage over the 90s one, but that doesnt ean you're not right. It'd be interesting g to see the demographics... Also it would be interesting to see what non-nhl fans think of the various logos.

I remember showing my brother in law, who runs a graphic design studio outside of North America the new 3d logo and the heritage and he preferred the new 3d one and was actually impressed by it.

There will for sure be some who prefer the O or the originals for sure. Taste is different for everyone but in general I think the newer generation prefer the O. I'm a young fan but grew up watching(2003 or so) so I have fond memories of those jerseys and logos. I would like to see the old 2D updated a little but would not be disappointed with the heritage.

It's like the Sens have two money making options, option A will appease a lot of mid-old generation of fans and be a throwback for the younger generation. Or option B have this new fan made design that represents Ottawa and has a classic look. They chose option C, which polls lowest in their local market as well as in the NHL community. For a franchise that is strapped for cash it doesn't really make sense, there must be something going on behind the scenes. They can't be that dense can they?

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
2D's in a vacuum but the cream O's are MAGNIFICENT.

I wouldn't be disappointed with either but much prefer the 2d. Just gorgeous and screams identity of this team especially during their best years in NHL.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
I guess if we're closing the vote at this point, the 2D Centurion wins!

36-24 at the time of me posting this.

Congrats, Original Logo! You were our first, and by popular vote out best ever logo.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I guess if we're closing the vote at this point, the 2D Centurion wins!

36-24 at the time of me posting this.

Congrats, Original Logo! You were our first, and by popular vote out best ever logo.

Why-celebrate.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad