Post-Game Talk: SENS take a bite outta the Big Apple, Tonight 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Did MacLean just suggest that Crawford would look elsewhere rather than take the HC job in Ottawa???

And Burke backed it up with would the job pay enough for him to be interested???

wtf

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Did MacLean just suggest that Crawford would look elsewhere rather than take the HC job in Ottawa???

And Burke backed it up with would the job pay enough for him to be interested???

wtf
Heard that too
Interested in Zurich and will depend on the pay-term and conditions here lol
Ouch

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Melnyk will just tell Dorion to coach the team. Covers two jobs in the organization while only paying for one.

Sensmileletsgo

Oct 22, 2018
As long as we select our coach based on hairstyle I don’t care about anything else.
Marty St Louis was looking pretty sharp on the clip they showed in the 2nd intermission. He's coaching his 3 kids hockey teams and joked about one day being an NHL coach. Maybe we should go after him?

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Wolanin centre ice drop pass to ceci, one time he gets it the other time wolanin gives it to other team, both scared me just as much.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
Holy god I hope next season that there is another option for zone entry on the PP other than “repeated blind drop passes” that the entire league caught onto 70 games ago

Reactions: DrEasy

Evanc23

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah I laughed at that head snap haha oh well atleast we can give the rangers a better pick hopefully so they can't be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad