Dreger: Sens sitting Ceci and Boedker

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
No. Ceci is really bad. Schultz was pretty bad defensively most of his career. But at least he could score. Ceci offers neither.

Ceci and Schultz produced virtually the same at ES from ages 22-25. Like it's the exact same, both are at about 7 goals and 20 points per 82 games.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Ceci and Schultz produced virtually the same at ES from ages 22-25. Like it's the exact same, both are at about 7 goals and 20 points per 82 games.

And?

Hes still a horrendous dman.

Why schultz couldnt score more than 30 points those years i dont know but eceryone k ew he could score 50+.

Ceci will never do that. He really isnt very good at anything.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
And?

Hes still a horrendous dman.

So you responded to me saying "at least Schultz could score", and when I responded with "their production was the same", you respond with "and? he's still horrible"? Did you just ignore my original post or something?

The point is that Ceci has been horribly miscast, so if you acquire him and use him more appropriately (like Justin Schultz), there may be some upside there. Ceci is an OFD that is used like a shutdown DFD, use him right and I think he could be good for you.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
So you responded to me saying "at least Schultz could score", and when I responded with "their production was the same", you respond with "and? he's still horrible"? Did you just ignore my original post or something?

The point is that Ceci has been horribly miscast, so if you acquire him and use him more appropriately (like Justin Schultz), there may be some upside there.

Everyone knew schultz could scoee though. God knows why he didnt on those oiler teams. Ceci will never offer that. Or anything really. Ceci is not miscast he just sucks.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Sens locker room tomorrow at noon:
tenor.gif
That‘s Duclair, right?

Bevans

Apr 15, 2016

So what. Schultz also got 39 PP points in 203 games in that period. I guess they just don't count because they're on the powerplay.

If your argument is that Ceci would get 15 PP points per year if only his coach would let him, then I disagree.

Ricky Bobby

Aug 31, 2008
Boedker has a 4M caphit but makes less (3M) in real dollars next year.

My guess is that one of the Avs, Canes or Isles are looking at him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad