Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Sharks Feb. 28. The Hamburglar Is Hunting Sharks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Can people please stop saying that s word.

Now watch him be lit up this game because of it.

:shakehead

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hope you do know that whatever is said in this thread has no bearing on the result of an ice hockey game.

That is what this thread wants to make you believe, but just wait until the game starts and you will see the truth.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
So much jinx in this thread!

What happened to staying the course as per Bonk's instructions!

I could go for a The Works burger right now.. The chili topped one, or the avocado one coming into mind right now.., so many good options there

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
Got a bad feeling because of all the crazy hamburglar related posts I've been seeing on social media. Hammond really isn't flying under the radar any more :(

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
So much jinx in this thread!

What happened to staying the course as per Bonk's instructions!

I could go for a The Works burger right now.. The chili topped one, or the avocado one coming into mind right now.., so many good options there

Good call! I'm going to the Works right meow.

I'll have a Spartacat Special in honor of our Sens.

Hammond.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
Such a joke that Couture got away with $5k fine for slewfoot and injury and gets to play today after Cowen was hit with 3 games and essentially $113k for interference.

d7rFeqt.gif

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Such a joke that Couture got away with $5k fine for slewfoot and injury and gets to play today after Cowen was hit with 3 games and essentially $113k for interference.

d7rFeqt.gif

I have a feeling that fine was only given out due to the injury sustained on the play. Had he got right back up maybe nothing would of came out from it.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Lazar didn't practice, Puempel took his spot today.

Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan
Michalek-Turris-Stone
Puempel-Pageau-Condra
Greening-Legwand-Chiasson

Methot-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Ceci
Borowiecki-Gryba

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
Guess Hammond's starting Friday too ..... they're promoting 'see The Hamburglar' against the Sabres on Friday... on nhl/sens page....and Petrie was scratched from the Oilers game.... Lazar not at practice.... coincidence?,,,, I think not.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad