Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Sharks Feb. 28. The Hamburglar Is Hunting Sharks Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It's unfortunate but you have to expect Hammond to fall back down to earth soon enough

Hopefully he can hold the fort a little longer

Of course he won't keep it up.

His stats are insanely unsustainable.

.976 save percentage and .70 gaa over his last 4 games.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
i'm actually gonna throw 50$ on the sharks, just to guarantee a win since im cursed.

$50/game*82 games = $4100 guarantees a playoff spot
$50/game*16 games = $800 guarantees 4 playoff series victories
$4100 + $800 = $4900 guarantees a Stanley Cup

I would suggest Melnyk spend that money, but we all know it couldn't fit the budget.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Just finished reading some of the LA Kings GDT Thread to get a good sense of the game

Good waste of 15 minutes. Just a large pile of **** over there last night.

First game I'll be able to watch for this week, thank god.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Is it just me that gets a slight twitch in my eye every time I read "hamburgler" instead of "hamburglar"?

Seems people have a really hard time spelling that one.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
IMO, next game will show real colours for this team.

Will they have it in them to continue this excellent stretch and sweep Cali teams and make themselves legit playoff threats? Or will they just suffice for 2 previous wins and call it a win in the road trip.

Character test, first real one for Cameron to demonstrate.

Pretty sure shutting out the Ducks and Kings back to back showed their "true colors" and demonstrated plenty of character.

Beating the Sharks is just icing on the cake. Let's not start expecting miracles.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Pretty sure shutting out the Ducks and Kings back to back showed their "true colors" and demonstrated plenty of character.

Beating the Sharks is just icing on the cake. Let's not start expecting miracles.

If Sens come out strong like they did past 4 games and lose to SJ then it's all good but if they come out flat and lose then there's a big diff.

BigBush*

Expecting a huge game from Karlsson, he always seems to play well against the sharks

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Expecting a huge game from Karlsson, he always seems to play well against the sharks

Yea because unlike Sharks and Kings, SJ plays almost strict skill game outside of couple players, so it's much easier for Karlsson to read their skill plays and match it with his without having to worry about 3-4 guys trying to take his head off.

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Well,.... hopefully they'll continue on and play hard. The CA sweep would be nice. Their playing in my old stomping grounds tomorrow. Wish I was there to cheer on ours boys like I used to for their annual trip to the Tank!! I'm predicting a 4-3 Ottawa win. We are due for a win there and plus the Sharks kinda suck balls right now! :laugh:

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Expecting another shutout? I would be great, but the odds of getting a 3rd consecutive shutout on the road are miniscule. I'll be happy if he plays well and we squeak out another win.

You sure have alot of nerve to even say it. :laugh:

I'm sure that's what everyone was saying after the first one, and second one.

Hammond's just sitting there, "try me, say I CAN'T, c'mon do it."

Expectation: SJS 8 - OTT 3 :yo:

San Jose's a shell of it's former self. We got this.

Your user name indicates you know a thing or two about getting your hopes up and then having them crushed

It was something I came up with at the time, it's kind of like naming your child and then regretting it, but it's hard/or impossible to change back.

So it's the exact same situation as last 4 games then ? Cool.

Yes. I'm just expecting the critical-fans to crap on him if he doesn't play up to a standard they expect from him. :shakehead

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
The Sens looked MIGHTY PESKY in the last 3 GP. I predict Ryan goes beast w 2+ goals. Hamburgl(a)r plays another whopper of game. Go Sens!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Expecting another shutout? I would be great, but the odds of getting a 3rd consecutive shutout on the road are miniscule. I'll be happy if he plays well and we squeak out another win.

..........dude, how could you say that word?

If we lose tonight, it's your fault. :rant:

Poopy head. :p:

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
in the various press clippings when they mention he's beaten 2 top teams, am I the only whose brain goes straight to LA,and Anaheim and ignores the 1st place Habs, who just don't feel like a 1st place team ? or is it can we just assume we can beat them any time ?

BigBush*

Ate at Fat Burger last night. Had a bacon cheddar for you Hammond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad