Confirmed with Link: SENS-SABRES Blockbuster AHL trade

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Why didn't Schnider ever get a chance?

He was invisible in pre-season games he played. I really think everyone else who got a chance deserved it before him.

With that being said, i have zero idea why we never played him in substitution for the countless times Dizzy got games this year though.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
And there goes the only guy the Sens had a press conference for last year. Goodbye O'Dell. :laugh:

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
The greatest thing from this trade is that it's so insignificant and yet people are still mad we gave a career AHLer away lol

Real Smart Sens Fan

Jun 14, 2014
My thinking here is that O'Dell and Schneider might have some NHL potential but aren't going to see time with the Sens, so the pick is probably conditional on one of the guys playing 41+ games with Buffalo next year - or something like that.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
Hey guys....just as a little FYI:

Varone's gotten a few games with the Sabres the past couple of seasons. Some games he didn't look out of place at all and actually looked like he could be a top 6 guy.
There might be something there. Maybe. Possibly.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Hey guys....just as a little FYI:

Varone's gotten a few games with the Sabres the past couple of seasons. Some games he didn't look out of place at all and actually looked like he could be a top 6 guy.
There might be something there. Maybe. Possibly.

Thanks man.

Making it easier to take on the loss of Cole Schneider for some here.

You deserve a high five.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
What was our roster size? Does clearing a spot have any impact on getting a guy?

Perhaps. We were at 49 before this trade. At 48 now of course.

EDIT: Actually forget that - Chabot and Donaghey shouldn't count, so no real impact as far as I can see.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Every player involved on anexpiring contract according to aj. Whatever, maybe getting a 7th will be oki guess

FireMelnyk

Jun 3, 2006
When will Murray schedule the media availability to talk about moving last summer's big name free agent singing, at the trade deadline?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
So...a bunch of guys who will never be NHLers, for a bunch of guys who will never be NHLers.

yay.

Looked like a bunch of guys who have a slim chance at the NHL. For a bunch of guys that have no chance. We got the guys with no chance.

Lots of glue coming back to us though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad