Confirmed with Link: SENS-SABRES Blockbuster AHL trade

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Out with the old crop in with the new one ,should be a much different Bingo team next season.Lots of exciting new talent for the fans of both Bingo and Ottawa ,to start getting behind :handclap:

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Dzingel way the 7th we got from Alexi Kovalev, McCormick was a 6th from Ruutu, Stone was a 6th from Auld.

All of these picks are significant investments in our future. As a team with a poor core of prospects coming up- anytime we can refill the cupboards the better. I really hope Schnider cracks the Sabres for 3 games.

I somewhat disagree.

White, Paul, Puempel, Dzingel, Perron, Chlapik, Gagne, Ahl, Eiserman, McCormick, Robinson

Chabot, Claesson, Englund, Jaros, Wolanin, Gendron, Harpur

Hogberg, O'Connor, Driedger, Daccord

Sure losing Lindberg and Prince hurt, and no idea if we can still consider Wikstrand as a prospect but we still have several quality prospects. Who cares about draft status and HF reputation? Look at Dzingel for example... Just another guy who comes out of nowhere and can play (most popular recent examples would be Hoffman and Stone)

That being said, I hope we put an emphasis on forwards with good upside potential next draft

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I hope the Sens draft some goalies soon. Anderson is getting up there in age, Hammond can't be relied on to be a #1, who knows what O'Connor, Driedger or Hogberg will be.
Am I missing any other goalies in the system?

With the new skinny goalie equipment potentially coming, it may put an emphasis on athletic goalies and not big butterfly guys. I don't know enough about the goalies in the system, but I really don't think having too many goalies will be a bad thing in the near future.

edit: Daccord. I forgot Daccord. I know literally nothing about Daccord, other than his name is ok. Ha.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I quite like Daccord actually, but he's very green and who knows how he'll develop. Never a bad idea to keep adding guys and see who steps up over time.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It seems we just teach them our "Defensive System" and we get rid of them.
We have a whole new crop of players to coach to Goals Against Infamy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad