Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Preds/Please Score Some Goals Edition/ Nov. 8, 8 p.m./ RDS2 & TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I can't imagine the game being more entertaining than the US election...

and yes, I'm being serious.

god help us...

I feel the same way, except the GOP is playing the 1-3-1 in Southern States to try and suppress the minority vote, that could get boring bringing back the dead vote era. :sarcasm:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Would rather see dzingle or Smith but I guess the options are limited

I don't want to see Smith moved to his off wing, but would be happy to give Dzingel a shot there as he's got experience playing his off wing.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
I feel the same way, except the GOP is playing the 1-3-1 in Southern States to try and suppress the minority vote, that could get boring bringing back the dead vote era. :sarcasm:

Damn trap politics. We need to get back to the glory of 80's high offense politics, gimme Ronald Reagan and his Hollywood antics anyday

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Had a dream we crushed them. Then the owners forced Poile to sell subban out of cinference. We got him.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I just want a win. We have no gimmes.

This.

I had already counted the Buffalo game as a W and imagined how the standings would look - now I realize I need to just be happy with the W's we get and hope to see the boys play inspired and (hopefully) watch them score a few more goals than they have been able to muster lately.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
I'd love to score 6+ goals and win, but in truth I'm very nervous about this game.
Nashville is due ,and we always seem to be that team that sets other team,s straight for some damn reason.Also whichever rookie is on that team will likely have the game of his life then fade into oblivion:cry:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nashville is due ,and we always seem to be that team that sets other team,s straight for some damn reason.Also whichever rookie is on that team will likely have the game of his life then fade into oblivion:cry:

Nashville is due to win. Ottawa is due to score some goals. ;)

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Nah man, it's gonna be tremendous.

Everyone tells me we have the best defenceman. The best. Erik Karlsson...tremendous player. His skill..amazing. Tremendous with the puck. He's terrific. P.K. Subban...loser. Montreal fans told me he was the best in his own zone...WRONG.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
So, apparently these are the lines for the game:

Ryan-Brassard-Stone
Hoffman-Turris-Pyatt
Smith-Pageau-Kelly
Puempel-Dzingel-Neil

Methot-Karlsson
Phaneuf-Ceci
Claesson-Borowiecki

I'd like to see Dzingel tried out on his off wing with Turris and Hoffan to create a lightning fast line. Move Pyatt to Pageau's wing and Kelly to the 4th line center spot.

If Wideman is healthy enough to go, I'd also like to see him in Boro's spot, and give the Claesson Wideman combo a shot.

Me too. A high speed line that could make opponents back off.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Everyone tells me we have the best defenceman. The best. Erik Karlsson...tremendous player. His skill..amazing. Tremendous with the puck. He's terrific. P.K. Subban...loser. Montreal fans told me he was the best in his own zone...WRONG.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :handclap:

You just can NOT read that without imaging the voice of that @$$ clown.

Side note : Until the last few months, I never knew that feces could be orange.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Missed going to one one of the great Sens road games. Should be a good one.

Everywhere i went today, people are talking about the election and whether the end of the world is nigh. :) I guess the whole world is watching and scared.

i went down to the demonstration
To get my fair share of abuse
Singin we're gonna vent our frustration
If we dont we're gonna blow a 50 amp fuse

You cant always get what you want.

Hope that applies to both the Preds and in a karmic justice way to Trump who always played that at his ralley's as if trolling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad