Confirmed with Link: Sens playing a couple of games in Sweden next season

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
What could go wrong?

1682519942046.png

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Why would we agree to this? This worked out so well last time!

And is losing 2 home games legit?

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Losing two home games really bugs me. Even one bugs me, but it's a casualty of the trip. (Which I don't support - let other teams do this trip.) But to lose two home games while our Division rivals in Toronto lose none? This is garbage. Sens fans take it in the ear again, and our franchise doesn't say a word to stand up for us or their own guys...

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Losing two home games.

Lovely.

suspect each team loses one home game, not two.

Losing two home games really bugs me. Even one bugs me, but it's a casualty of the trip. (Which I don't support - let other teams do this trip.) But to lose two home games while our Division rivals in Toronto lose none? This is garbage. Sens fans take it in the ear again, and our franchise doesn't say a word to stand up for us or their own guys...

probably losing one home game, the other will an away game…. All four teams involved will not be losing two home games…. One away, and one home, is what will be the set up.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
suspect each team loses one home game, not two.

probably losing one home game, the other will an away game…. All four teams involved will not be losing two home games…. One away, and one home, is what will be the set up.

Maybe, but with the way the logos are situation it would seem to suggest we are twice the home team.

Or it could just be nothing, but given the Leafs would then be the road team on both occasions and wouldn't be losing any home games, I'm a little more inclined to believe it, considering the sway they have with the league.

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Maybe, but with the way the logos are situation it would seem to suggest we are twice the home team.

Or it could just be nothing, but given the Leafs would then be the road team on both occasions and wouldn't be losing any home games, I'm a little more inclined to believe it, considering the sway they have with the league.

Let’s have both home games against the Leafs in Sweden lol. Suck it Ottawa-base TML fans

Reactions: Flamingo

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
On the contrary, the Sweden trip was almost the exact moment the Avs switched from being a basement dweller into a perennial playoff team.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Nothing about this is for us fans. Timezone is wrong, it can potentially disrupt the season as in 2017, and it makes for a very slow schedule right when things should be getting exciting. Not sure why teams would accept this.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Nothing about this is for us fans. Timezone is wrong, it can potentially disrupt the season as in 2017, and it makes for a very slow schedule right when things should be getting exciting. Not sure why teams would accept this.
I'm guessing because the NHL makes it worth their while.

Reactions: Cosmix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad