High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Jason Zent
Colin Forbes
Jody Hull
Pure suckiness.

Denis Lambert.
Pure heart punching bag. Loved and respected.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
I had a bunch come to mind and then suddenly realized that they all played for the team over a decade ago.

I seem to recall Ryan Shannon playing in our top six at some point. And I remember Roman Wick got a handful of games based on 2010 Olympics hype.

Also, my top boy Christoph Schubert who was a defenseman and also a forward.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Honestly, when you're a die hard, you kinda remember them all... Like, sure, if i had to name everyone id miss a bunch, but i don't think anyone can name a player that has played in the last 20 years that i would be like "ohhhh yaaaaa" to. Even the boarderline players from bruce gardiner to alexander nikulin to the kostkas of the world. I remember them all. Kinda hard to forget when you do stat predictions every year growing up and record every game as an adult not to miss a second of action.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
Honestly, when you're a die hard, you kinda remember them all... Like, sure, if i had to name everyone id miss a bunch, but i don't think anyone can name a player that has played in the last 20 years that i would be like "ohhhh yaaaaa" to. Even the boarderline players from bruce gardiner to alexander nikulin to the kostkas of the world. I remember them all. Kinda hard to forget when you do stat predictions every year growing up and record every game as an adult not to miss a second of action.
This, although. I remember a couple months ago there being a thread and there was a player I completely forgot and had no memories of him playing on the team. I can't remember who it was though...lol

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa
Looking through these rosters, it surprised me how much I remembered call-ups and cups-of-coffee guys compared to players who actually spent a decent amount of time with this team.

I remember players like Lessard, or Wick, or Derek Grant, but then forget that people like Kovalev, or Winchester, or Campoli were actually here multiple seasons and played in a majority of games those years.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Shane Hnidy - got a signed post card from him during one of those signing events around the city when I was a kid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad