Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Panthers Dec. 3 (7:30 p.m. Eastern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iconoclast

Lifestyle on camera
May 2, 2013
Toronto
Since you guys started using those Leaf avatars we've done nothing but lose so I don't know what you're up to here but it needs to stop.

LynxBud

Nov 27, 2013
Gloucester
The Senators need to show the fans something different this game. Personally, I just can't keep finding ways to keep myself interested in this team. That's supposed to be their job, keeping fans interested. Sometimes it feels like I'm watching one of the most uninspired teams in professional sports.

I can see what some people mean when they say this team and season just feels different than any other. Been following this team for close to two decades and this is the first year I feel like the team just doesn't give a crap. I think the loss of Alfredsson was a lot more damaging to this team than people anticipated.

Anyway, with over 50 games to go, it's a little too early to give up on them just yet. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't heading in that direction though.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
I saw tickets on stubhub, eight rows off the ice, right at centre, for $20

I was in Tampa a few years ago and for $40.00 we got 4 tickets and 4 soft drinks, 4 hot dogs and 4 fries.

I might add another time i was in ST. Petes and the Lightning were playing at the Florida Suncoast Dome (a building originally designed for baseball) and they were playing the Sens so decided to go to the game, looking at the seating arrangements i found i could get front row seats for $10.00, as i walked to my seats i noticed no one is sitting in that area and when i sat down i realised why, as all i could see was the players heads as the seats were below the height of the boards. all of the seats were at ground level used by the baseball team, with the ice rink running from approx from home 3rd base line out to the outfield.

Last edited:

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Since you guys started using those Leaf avatars we've done nothing but lose so I don't know what you're up to here but it needs to stop.

If anything it sounds like the effort needs to be stepped up.

Somebody start making avatars of Karlsson wearing a Leafs jersey.

TheOriginalSilf*

Leafs avys is the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this board.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Hopefully Spezza decides to shoot this game rather than pass. He literally could have had a hat-trick last game but decided to try and pass 3 times and failed 3 times. On one of the goals he could have walked right around Gustavsson and put it in the net.

He was shooting a ton at the beginning of the year and banging home goal after goal, seems like he's lost his confidence a little bit. Hopefully Maclean went over those plays with him and Spezza will just ****ing shoot tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad