Pre-Game Talk: SENS @ Oilers, tonight, 9PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Is there someone better than I am unaware of if both White & Dzingel are out? They are not shipping Formenton out to Edmonton so it has to be from the Taxi Squad that is out there with them & these guys have NHL experience. Has it been confirmed that Bishop is going to play & how many minutes would he get? Would that be much different than Haley? These are the guys they have. C'est la vie right now.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Is there someone better than I am unaware of if both White & Dzingel are out? They are not shipping Formenton out to Edmonton so it has to be from the Taxi Squad that is out there with them & these guys have NHL experience. Has it been confirmed that Bishop is going to play & how many minutes would he get? Would that be much different than Haley? These are the guys they have. C'est la vie right now.

Pretty sure Dzingel is a game time decision and White is out. Peca and Bishop were lined up on the 4th line with Watson at the practice yesterday

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Pretty sure Dzingel is a game time decision and White is out. Peca and Bishop were lined up on the 4th line with Watson at the practice yesterday

It does sound like we could see Bishop tonight, but honestly isn't he viewed as a career minor league player? I wish the guy well, but he has 1 goal & 5 pts in 25 NHL games, I'd rather see Haley crunch someone against the boards. Kind of reminds me of Boucher bringing up Dido & Dumont.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
With White and Dzingel out tonight it seems like a good opportunity to play 7 D and ease Wolanin back in slowly, does it not?
Do we utter the Logan Brown question again? Is he still hurt? Yes, LW (Dzingel) versus a center (L Brown).

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What's gonna be more lit up tonight, me or the Sens goalies? Hmm.

Gonna order Popeye's and drink some summery drinks. I may join in this Morman Murder stuff if we're down by 4 in the first again. Is it as crazy as Tiger King?

Reactions: Yak

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1o37h1.gif

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Doesn't matter, he can't be recalled while we're on the road unless it's an emergency. We'll find out on the Brown front once the team is back home.

Is that a rule, or just something that Ottawa doesn't want to do for other reasons? If its a rule, I guess I might have missed something.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Is that a rule, or just something that Ottawa doesn't want to do for other reasons? If its a rule, I guess I might have missed something.
Because we are out of province, he'd have to go through a 7 day quarantine or drive by himself non-stop i think.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Part of the Covid protocols, any player joining the team out of province has to quarantine. Don’t have to when the team is in its own province.

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Because we are out of province, he'd have to go through a 7 day quarantine or drive by himself non-stop i think.

Part of the Covid protocols, any player joining the team out of province has to quarantine. Don’t have to when the team is in its own province.

Ah OK. Thanks guys. I guess I focus more on the US/Canada cross border situation than the inter-provincial rules.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Win and you're in is back? I missed it, those were the days.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
It does sound like we could see Bishop tonight, but honestly isn't he viewed as a career minor league player? I wish the guy well, but he has 1 goal & 5 pts in 25 NHL games, I'd rather see Haley crunch someone against the boards. Kind of reminds me of Boucher bringing up Dido & Dumont.

Can Haley even make a big hit? Does he even have one this year?

Reactions: aragorn

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Win and you're in is back? I missed it, those were the days.

Isn't this whoever plays better and not whoever wins?

Like a 3-2 loss on 50 shots is probably better goaltending than a 6-5 win on 22 shots.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
Isn't this whoever plays better and not whoever wins?

Like a 3-2 loss on 50 shots is probably better goaltending than a 6-5 win on 22 shots.

I just missed saying 'win and you're in'. Threw me back.

Not gonna be many wins for sure lol

Reactions: jbeck5
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad