19:30 game time ……

1698251816542.gif

1698251714564.png

Reactions: DylanSensFan

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Tkachuk is the master of picking fights when the game is over
He stood up for himself after a dirty hit so effectively every player in the league has probably heard about it by now. The team then scored two goals in about a minute and had a chance to tie it, could have been a miraculous comeback. Of all the things you have to be negative about, this one makes no sense.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
He stood up for himself after a dirty hit so effectively every player in the league has probably heard about it by now. The team then scored two goals in about a minute and had a chance to tie it, could have been a miraculous comeback. Of all the things you have to be negative about, this one makes no sense.
Adrianopolous is the master of absolutely cringe takes. I like this game!

I thought it was clear sarcasm, no?

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury

Call me crazy but it's nice to see how badly he cares and hates losing. And pissed off Brady is a scary dude, so I have no problem with him giving the opposing team a black eye as a parting gift in a loss. At least they will know they were in a fight, and paid something for W against us.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Meh. Better than taking him out of the game for 5+ minutes in the middle of a game when he can contribute.

He's too valuable to drop the gloves in the middle of games constantly.

He's holding back a lot more than he used to, but still throws down to remind people he isn't to be f***ed with. And im glad he does. He's found a good balance.

Reactions: NyQuil

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Let’s see how this goes. Sens have to win. No moral victories, 2 points but they have to look good and show consistency and some type of winning structure - doubt it happens but let’s see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad