Post-Game Talk: Sens Make the CONFERENCE FINALS !!!!!

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
If Washington can finally beat the Penguins, i'm not sure if there is going to be any stopping them.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Awesome isn't it guys? Conference finals is something not many of us expected but here we are. I'd rather Pittsburgh than Washington but right now it's all gravy for me.

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
Getting pushed to 6 games by a rookie team and then 7 games by a Crosby-concussed team is going to be major wake up calls for the Capitals. I want them so that there are no excuses about injuries. Gotta beat the best to get to the Cup. Plus Pittsburgh tends to have our number and play a little dirty.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I heard "weekend" this morning.

From what I heard on 1200, if it's the Pens it is likely Saturday, but if it's the Caps it's Sunday due to arena availability.

Listen to us, talking about who we will face as a THIRD ROUND opponent.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
From what I heard on 1200, if it's the Pens it is likely Saturday, but if it's the Caps it's Sunday due to arena availability.

Listen to us, talking about who we will face as a THIRD ROUND opponent.

If the Caps win mother's day is cancelled this year. Gotta watch the Sens game, sorry mom.

QuattroFTW

Nov 4, 2009
Ottawa
Too bad nobody knows this Kern fellow enough to have any opinion on him at all.

He did just defend the Sens after someone called in and asked if anyone seriously thought the Sens could beat the Caps/Pens. Caller said something along the lines of "the only reason the Sens would beat their opponent is because the Caps/Pens series went to 7". Kern shot him down pretty quickly and said that it doesn't f**king matter, the better team will always win. 4-5-6-7 games; doesn't matter. The playoffs isn't about excuses, its about wins. Makes a great point.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Haha, there seems to be the "big 3" of Sens haters. Him, Dantheman guy, and the Bergeron fan. They all despise our team!

its the big 4 with harrison ford haha

its funny because going into the playoffs we were clearly the worst team of all time :sarcasm:

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Where at the airport is the video taken?

Also, all their cars were already on...the Senators hate the environment!

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
Pens fan, coming in peace;

IMO, my Pens are the team you'd rather face. For some reason we have a spooky "juju" over the Caps. There's no reason why this series should be going to 7 games, Washington has dominated us. If the Caps win tonight, I don't like anyone's chances against that much skill and that much health. Pens on the other hand, still a great team, but after Columbus & Washington, we are so beaten up and one more injury away from completely falling apart.

I'm not liking my Pens' chances but in this Game 7 but Fleury has been on fire. He could steal one more!

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Pens fan, coming in peace;

IMO, my Pens are the team you'd rather face. For some reason we have a spooky "juju" over the Caps. There's no reason why this series should be going to 7 games, Washington has dominated us. If the Caps win tonight, I don't like anyone's chances against that much skill and that much health. Pens on the other hand, still a great team, but after Columbus & Washington, we are so beaten up and one more injury away from completely falling apart.

I'm not liking my Pens' chances but in this Game 7 but Fleury has been on fire. He could steal one more!

Good luck tonight, cheering for you because I want Ottawa to play the champs. Everytime they say Crosby is done he wins everything in his path, expecting him to have a huge game.

We're onto Pittsburg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad