OT: Sens Lounge XCIX: Thicc Whip Edition

Who would win in a race - my Honda Element or Zorf's minivan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Not sure this is the right place to be right now. Feeling distraught and can’t sleep. My father died yesterday morning. I feel lost and trying to distract my mind from everything.
That is tough man. Sorry to hear. Hopefully you have many good memories with you still and can appreciate the time you had with him. We are all just here for a little while.
Take care of yourself brother and try not to push the feelings aside. With time things will rebalance. (Not sure you’re looking for advice or anything. Really just wanted to say you’ve got some support here if you need it)

FormentonTheFuture

Sep 29, 2017
Not sure this is the right place to be right now. Feeling distraught and can’t sleep. My father died yesterday morning. I feel lost and trying to distract my mind from everything.
Condolences. Too many people around me losing fathers recently so I’ve seen what it’s like. Life is too short.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Also sorry to hear that and your feelings are what I’d say pretty common when something like this happens. Not to sound cliche but truly the only thing that helps with stuff like this is the passing of time.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
What do people here think about that Ohio dad that forced his daughter, videotaped, to walk 5 miles instead of the bus because she was kicked off for bullying?

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
What do people here think about that Ohio dad that forced his daughter, videotaped, to walk 5 miles instead of the bus because she was kicked off for bullying?

The video tapping is nasty. Essentially the dad is bullying his daughter, not the greatest look.

I wouldn't take the child away from her father but man, talk about doing the wrong thing for the right reason...

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

The Lewler

GOAT BUDGET AINEC
Jul 2, 2013
Eastern Ontario Badlands

I can see part of that maybe being effective. It's a consequence for her actions. Individual responsibility, the horror.

However, the stupid impulse, nay, apparent imperative nowadays to record and share everything in our culture that is really just gross. I don't like that part of our timeline. At all.

This lesson would have been delivered just as effectively kept between the two of them. He's an asshat is my conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad