OT: Sens Lounge LXXXII | Rise of Omni / Caeldan, the YES man

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Thank you

I guess I'll say this and beat HAWT to it here. "Omni never had great memory to begin with" :sarcasm:

Again, all this is just me thinking is what I'm suffering from. Nothing known yet. Could the enormous chest pains be that too? So many questions, no answers and time wasted haha

Heart problems could certainly be the cause. Get all the tests.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Heart problems could certainly be the cause. Get all the tests.

Not that I never tried. Takes forever for my doctor to make appointments. Not like they'll rush anything... I don't feel like I should abuse the system by calling an ambulance just to get into emergency faster.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
And yes, I am a veteran hypochondriac so I know way too much about medical conditions. I read textbooks when I was younger and when the internet happened, I pretty much read about every disease out there.

I mean I'm no doctor, but I could definitely play one on tv.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Not that I never tried. Takes forever for my doctor to make appointments. Not like they'll rush anything... I don't feel like I should abuse the system by calling an ambulance just to get into emergency faster.

Considering that neurologists found nothing obvious, and that your condition is chronic, the heart could very well be the culprit. All those symptoms you listed can be attributed to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad