OT: Sens Lounge LXXVI | The One Where the RedBlacks won and it was a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fuhr*

My pay was double what I expected and my medical marijuana guy came back from vacation ... Killer start to my weekend

The Fuhr*

Hit the 70lb lost mark to at the gym... I'm going to be the Hulk by the end of the year

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I think I'll do eggs and bacon with sautéed red peppers, onions and spinach. Granted that's breakfast most mornings :D

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Broken promises and shattered dreams.

My (i guess ex now) gf decided to move out last week. So my morning is not nearly as splendid as Fuhr's.

#DebbieDowner

Well, if it's any consolation: if I was Fuhr's gf and he didn't come to the family camping event I'd move out of his apartment too :) I discussed this w/ my gf and she agrees he's a jerk :) <3 u Fuhr!

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I think i've watched everything good on Netflix. Nothing new left to watch.

Star Trek:TNG is always worth a rewatch and it's back now :)

Also, I'm enjoying Veronica Mars finally ...
Still getting caught up on Hemlock Grove and Orange is the New Black.
and they have Batman: The Animated Series on there now... that's worth watching for Mark Hamill's Joker.

I'm happy with today, nailed a PR for bench (broke my old 1RM for a double) and ate way too much Sushi after :D

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Star Trek:TNG is always worth a rewatch and it's back now :)

Also, I'm enjoying Veronica Mars finally ...
Still getting caught up on Hemlock Grove and Orange is the New Black.
and they have Batman: The Animated Series on there now... that's worth watching for Mark Hamill's Joker.

I'm happy with today, nailed a PR for bench (broke my old 1RM for a double) and ate way too much Sushi after :D

Im taking a Star Trek break so I can rewatch them in a few years.

Does anyone know if theres gonna be a new season of Arrested Development and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad