OT: Sens Lounge LXVI| hawt for Miley

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
How often do you all shave?
If I'm trying to grow a beard, I trim it up every week or so. If I'm trying to keep it clean, usually about 4-5 days.
CH pretty sure that guy is trolling...
Half of HF is trolling at all times.
Should I replay through the dragon age series or mass effect series?
Yes.
Today is the day MVPeterson's begin it's path to Glory.
False. Techno Corndogs all day! Get used to it!

TheOriginalSilf*

Passed my Drivers' Ed in-car. I think the bigger accomplishment is that I got an 82% while having less than 2 hours of sleep.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
J.J. Watt? Please. His "skills" are laughable compared to the sheer tenacity of ball-hawk and renowned defensive superstar Mark Sanchez.

Hey, all I'm saying is that he always seems to be way ahead of the ball-carrier and in position to make tackles all the time.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Even though you're there alone?
Yes, they called and demanded to speak to a manager.

They all had convincing accents and when I told them that the office was in Calgary for national waterski championships, they started flipping out and demanding that I find a way to transfer them...

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Yes, they called and demanded to speak to a manager.

They all had convincing accents and when I told them that the office was in Calgary for national waterski championships, they started flipping out and demanding that I find a way to transfer them...

Lol one time my favorite sales rep for one of our suppliers called asking for his car and if it was ready, in an Indian accent, but we didn't have his car obviously and kept getting more and more disgruntled xD

Then one day some guys wife didn't drop his car off and he was actually mad I could find his car xD until he talked to his wife.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Indubitably, old chap.

Goofy_Gophers.png

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I didn't want to go because it's a lot just to see the Jays get *****, but now that I'm staying over on Friday and Saturday it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad