...I'll be in my bunk.

You might be needing this:

grundtal-mirror__26202_PE093307_S4.jpg

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
"No babe threads" edition

This. I don't know if you're serious but it really frustrates me how much babe material is posted on hf. This happens in the UT. A lot of people start posting babe pics and it promotes a violation of the rules. Someone views that, starts to "go with the flow" and then gets hit with an infraction.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
I think she's attractive.
Thank you for some sanity.
She has a horse face.
You have a horse face. But I guess it's true: you are what you eat. And you eat a lot of horse spunk.
This. I don't know if you're serious but it really frustrates me how much babe material is posted on hf. This happens in the UT. A lot of people start posting babe pics and it promotes a violation of the rules. Someone views that, starts to "go with the flow" and then gets hit with an infraction.
*********, Main. This isn't a babe thread. Those usually involve excess amounts of pictures and "OMG SHE'S SO HOT." We're just discussing the relative attractiveness of an actress in the public eye. It's no different than when you post the picture of that woman in the Scotiabank ads.

TheOriginalSilf*

I think I'm going to be doing something very spontaneous and unexpected either tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it.

Man that quote applies to my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad