OT: Sens Lounge LV | Rebirth of Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
If Chris Neil misses 25 games or less before his contract is up then he will become the third Senator to play 1000 games

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
super smart youtuber with a top comment said:
alex jones is to sane and educated what glenn beck is to sane and educated

stay in school kids if you dont want to end up like full Pejorative Slurs like mr jones

:facepalm:

I would say something along the lines of "not endorsing or condoning the meaning of this comment", but I can't even figure out what it means

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
You crazy people. I need sleep, so I don't understand how you can stay up (on weekdays that is).

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Hey lounge, I got up really early and beat all the lines so I was able to get all my books in about half an hour. :)

How is everyone else today?

Good luck on your math test Deku. :handclap:

Edit: CH, I used the Crosby Staals and Nash name before, but I had never heard the Steen one. That is hilarious. I already went with MacStache and got a big close up of Paulrus as my avy, but I think the Steen one is my favorite.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Excellent effort!

My only suggestion is to perhaps include more of each team but that doesn't really matter too muchx and more Ottawa ;)

9/10.

Thank you! It actually didn't take too long to make. I considered using clips from every team, but I decided to just use the best highlights from the season.

I might make an all-Sens montage.

Patvolcom65

@Patvolcom65
Jul 4, 2011
New-Brunswick
Apparently Burke got fired..this shall be fun.

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
Thank you! It actually didn't take too long to make. I considered using clips from every team, but I decided to just use the best highlights from the season.

I might make an all-Sens montage.
Yeah fair enough, I don't imagine there's many highlights for say, Columbus... Cos y'know, they suck...

An all Sens one would be good though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad