OT: Sens Lounge LV | Rebirth of Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Thanks for the avy CH :)
Another reason for Smeddy to come to LU.

K3e7W.jpg
Nets?
Because Ottawa has no outdoor rinks, amirite?

:laugh:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Anyone want to join HF Sens Lounge Gm connected on xbox (playing games, not simming) send a request

HAWT, Deku, I know you have an Xbox, please send a yes or no reply

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Anyone want to join HF Sens Lounge Gm connected on xbox (playing games, not simming) send a request

HAWT, Deku, I know you have an Xbox, please send a yes or no reply

I guess I'll join, but I don't know how active I'll be in it.
Especially since exams for first term are in a couple weeks.

Saabman0508

Harb Quote Count: 9
Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
Guys I need help. I am joining a hockey pool with some friends and need an awesome team name. What I am going with for now is Brad Peltz's Hair. Good/ any better ideas?

Saabman0508

Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
No thanks. I understand what I'm supposed to do, I just don't care enough to memorize the formulas.

What formulas do you need to know for what you are doing? Sometimes you don't need to memorize them, you are able to teach yourself tricks to remember/know them.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
What formulas do you need to know for what you are doing? Sometimes you don't need to memorize them, you are able to teach yourself tricks to remember/know them.

I don't even know, stuff like figuring out the radius of a cylinder from it's surface area... some other stuff. I think. :laugh:

Vanek at the Disco
Olesz is Moore
Every day I'm Byfuglien
Silfver and Cald(er)

My vote is for this one. Or CH's suggestion.

Saabman0508

Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
I don't even know, stuff like figuring out the radius of a cylinder from it's surface area... some other stuff. I think. :laugh:

My vote is for this one. Or CH's suggestion.

Ok, well the surface area of a cylinder is 2hpir^2 so just solve for r using your other known variables. I don't really know how to help you with that though, I think you are right in this case.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Ok, well the surface area of a cylinder is 2hpir^2 so just solve for r using your other known variables. I don't really know how to help you with that though, I think you are right in this case.

To figure out the radius, we use SA = 6pir^2. (Solve for r)

Saabman0508

Aug 15, 2010
Ottawa
To figure out the radius, we use SA = 6pir^2. (Solve for r)

If that is what you have been doing, go with that. I think this is assuming that the height of the cylinder is 3. Again, please do not listen to me if that is what you have been taught and you know that it is what your teacher will be looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad