OT: Sens Lounge LV | Oh snow! |

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianHockey

Smith - Alfie
Jul 3, 2009
Petawawa
twitter.com
There is some mighty fine looking women curling this year at the Scotties. :nod:

wos730.jpg

The biggest reason for me to watch curling.

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
[ShamelessPlug]

You should all go read the Leafs GDT, but only read the first post.

[/ShamelessPlug]

TheOriginalSilf*

Just got home from the game with Manked.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OMGGGGG HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! GREENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

TheOriginalSilf*

So was it fun? :D

I'm still experiencing an adrenaline rush. There is NO greater feeling than standing there with that horn going off and seeing an entire row of blue and white jerseys seated in front of you, down in the dumps.

Nothing beats that.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
I'm still experiencing an adrenaline rush. There is NO greater feeling than standing there with that horn going off and seeing an entire row of blue and white jerseys seated in front of you, down in the dumps.

Nothing beats that.

So we should have more Leafs fans at our games in the future? :sarcasm:

Sounds like an iconic night.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Twas a great night. Loved seeing all the leaf fans after Greenings goal. The leaf fans infront of me started chanting "Kaaaarlsson" so I responded "Luuuupuuul" that shut them up lol. Also after the first goal they looked back at me and said "watch this shutout". After our first goal they just shrugged it off, after Greenings goal I asked him how the shutout went, the look on his face was priceless lol. GO SENS GO

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Twas a great night. Loved seeing all the leaf fans after Greenings goal. The leaf fans infront of me started chanting "Kaaaarlsson" so I responded "Luuuupuuul" that shut them up lol. Also after the first goal they looked back at me and said "watch this shutout". After our first goal they just shrugged it off, after Greenings goal I asked him how the shutout went, the look on his face was priceless lol. GO SENS GO

Not only are the Sens trolls, their fans are too. Love it. :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad