Not open for further replies.

achillesheel

Feb 26, 2010
Office-Meredith-birthday_l.jpg

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
My dad just emailed me "THEY JUST TRADED ALFIE" in the subject line, but no actual email. I loaded HFBoards, NHL.com, ottawasun.com as fast I could before he sent me the "just kidding" email.

I might die.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
My dad just emailed me "THEY JUST TRADED ALFIE" in the subject line, but no actual email. I loaded HFBoards, NHL.com, ottawasun.com as fast I could before he sent me the "just kidding" email.

I might die.

My dad always texts me telling me the Sens have traded various stars. I still check right after, but don't usually believe him now. :laugh:

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
So everyone knows that Michael Bay is producing the next TMNT movie right? Well he is now making the Turtles Aliens so the title will be "Ninja Turtles". Second of all he is casting Megan Fox as April O'neill. :facepalm:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So everyone knows that Michael Bay is producing the next TMNT movie right? Well he is now making the Turtles Aliens so the title will be "Ninja Turtles". Second of all he is casting Megan Fox as April O'neill. :facepalm:

Is it going to be a live action movie? Or are they going for animated sex appeal? :naughty:

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
Why? It's a fact, lol.

You finally went through it? Congrats bro! :handclap:

I did, yeah. Been a long time coming. :) Eye hurts like hell, but worth it.

EDIT: THAT COULD BE TAKEN IN A DIRTY SENSE. I've had a lazy eye since I was a kid. After debating for years, I finally bit the bullet and had corrective surgery on it to get it fixed today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad