OT: Sens Lounge: Crayon Eatin' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liliaceae

hockey
Jun 21, 2007
Canada
Oh no :( Next time I see you online, I'll open my gates and you can come back over.

There are hairstyle guides out there that tell you how to answer the questions to get specific looks. That's how I made sure I didn't get a terrible haircut, haha.

Ok Yay! :D

I just found a great site with everything about the game and took notes for my hair haha :P

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
So I go to get my dad a birthday card and for some reason an entire section is just one direction themed cards.

On a related not why do we give cards. Why do people want to hear what some writer came up with?

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
So I go to get my dad a birthday card and for some reason an entire section is just one direction themed cards.

On a related not why do we give cards. Why do people want to hear what some writer came up with?
Capitalism baby.

1) People supposed to write messages for others showing their appreciation
2) People get lazy
3) People write cards for you
4) Profit

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Corporate solicitors are awesome.

Early in the morning people from some sort of shipping company came in to drop off their business cards and gave out fudge.

Now, Holiday Inn people come in to tell us about their new downtown hotel and hand out GIANT bags of caramel corn. One for each of us.

Beville

#ForTheBoys
Mar 4, 2011
Engerlanddd!
ALSO, we're stuck with a heatwave (love it, thanks global warming - screw you Al Gore) so I've had to resort to sleeping naked...

It's just so uncomfortable...

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Corporate solicitors are awesome.

Early in the morning people from some sort of shipping company came in to drop off their business cards and gave out fudge.

Now, Holiday Inn people come in to tell us about their new downtown hotel and hand out GIANT bags of caramel corn. One for each of us.

I want fudge :(

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Do you guys like Anthony Jeselnik?

It's not that I find his humour too offensive, I just really don't find him that funny. He seems to try way too hard to be offensive and really doesn't have any other way to make a joke.

TheOriginalSilf*

Holy ba-Jesus.

I just realized Smeddy looks a lot like one of my favorite vocalists, Benjamin Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad