OT: Sens Lounge: Crayon Eatin' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
+1 for living in Peterborough

-1 for liking One Hot Minute, RHCP's worst album.

I hated One Hot Minute for the longest time. Sat down and listened to it again the other day and I'm hooked.

Aeroplane, My Friends, One Big Mob, Walkabout, and Falling Into Grace.

If I were to pick just two: Walkabout and Falling Into Grace. Flea tears it up in both those tracks.

I find that there's something to like in all their albums, but to each their own!

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
I hated One Hot Minute for the longest time. Sat down and listened to it again the other day and I'm hooked.

Aeroplane, My Friends, One Big Mob, Walkabout, and Falling Into Grace.

If I were to pick just two: Walkabout and Falling Into Grace. Flea tears it up in both those tracks.

I find that there's something to like in all their albums, but to each their own!

Aeroplane is one of my favourite songs they have, but I find the rest are just kind of angry. Navarro definitely played a part in that though.

Do you live in Peterborough full time?

Midas0

Only the best Scouts
Dec 12, 2009
Peterborough, ON
Aeroplane is one of my favourite songs they have, but I find the rest are just kind of angry. Navarro definitely played a part in that though.

Do you live in Peterborough full time?

Yeah man, I go to Trent. I think we had this convo before. I just changed my name on here today. I was previously "Mika Silfverberg". I used to live on Aylmer and McDonnell, but I moved a little farther away near Edinburgh and Reid (near Aji Sai and that rub-and-tug Asian massage parlour lol).

TheOriginalSilf*

Unbalanced servers in BF3 make me a Sad Panda.

Seems that I'm the only one going positive in TDM on my team, while the other team is filled with high ranking juggernauts.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
You sir should play Bf3..you missed quite the round 2days ago..

Vass went 52-4, Littlebird 40-1 and me..38-2..I felt bad for the other team.
Some of us work...

023.jpg

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Manked trashing blue collar jobs (e5)

Not trashing, just saying my job's a lot better for what I want to do with my life! Any job is a job!

Critical thinking on HFboards. :sarcasm:

Well for right now, I just inputed a **** ton of athlete results into our official database. It has to sort out and make sure there are no errors. I'm also fixing past records that were entered incorrectly. While I'm waiting for those to finish up, I go on HFBoards.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
Yeah man, I go to Trent. I think we had this convo before. I just changed my name on here today. I was previously "Mika Silfverberg". I used to live on Aylmer and McDonnell, but I moved a little farther away near Edinburgh and Reid (near Aji Sai and that rub-and-tug Asian massage parlour lol).

Lmfao love that Asain "massage" parlour. That's such an odd part of town.

Dana Scully

I want to believe.
Dec 3, 2005
Ottawa
It's ok, I figured something went wrong or your battery died haha. My awful hair got erased though so I was ok with that lol. I lost the shoes and fruit though. :(

Oh no :( Next time I see you online, I'll open my gates and you can come back over.

There are hairstyle guides out there that tell you how to answer the questions to get specific looks. That's how I made sure I didn't get a terrible haircut, haha.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
So I found out I'm going to the Cable Nationals.

August 2-4 : Osheaga in Montreal
August 10 : Toronto Blue Jays game with my program
August 17 : Cable Nationals in Montreal

SWEEEEEET.

GK

Not Jeeks
Apr 2, 2010
Banff
So I found out I'm going to the Cable Nationals.

August 2-4 : Osheaga in Montreal
August 10 : Toronto Blue Jays game with my program
August 17 : Cable Nationals in Montreal

SWEEEEEET.

Lmfao my girlfriend is at Osheaga, and I'm at the Jays game (with my girlfriend).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad