GDT: Sens @ Lightning | Tuesday April 9 | Part 2

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
Can somebody please make a gif of that dive????

I don't have the technology but that needs to be seen across the interwebs.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
I'm so pissed that I actually don't know what to do with myself. I am quietly raging.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Also has anyone noticed Gonchar ALWAYS misses the net. He has a bomb but damn I can count the number of times he's hit the net this season on my fingers on a one-time slapper.

Caje

Mar 18, 2010
Worst officiated game I've seen in a long time. And that includes the one where the refs missed 5 straight high-sticking calls last week.

18Hossa

And Grace, Too
Oct 12, 2012
Someone keep a tally on how many games those incompetent idiots have cost us.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
**** this **** you NHL **** you refs **** you Bettman **** you NHLPA. All of you. Go to hell.

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
Turris is playing so weak, no drive to the net at all. He's been better today and shooting a little more, but he has to man up and drive with the puck.

Also, the bottom six has to get their **** together. Greening, Regin, Smith, Neil - they've been useless. I know they're not going to provide the offense but they have to make an impact and they have been useless.

Still miss Vermette

Mar 2, 2013
Only thing I'm pissed about is Conacher got hooked, spun around and slammed into the boards right infront of the ref a minute before the Stamkos penalty, no call...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad