Low Effort GDT Sens@Leaves 7:00 TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Report vs Opine no? Its like Dean Brown offering his opinions on player performance assessment; if he's getting paid for it someone is getting ripped off

Id listen to Garioch any day over Dean Brown haha.

But thats just my opinion. Pompous blow hards like Brown just rub me the wrong way.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
That is such a bad goal to allow. I'm not sure M Murray is NHL quality anymore. It might be a long 4 years with that contract.
Contract termination...he can’t mentally withstand this for 4 years. He’s got $13M in the bank.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
How do you even begin to compete in the NHL with the level of goaltending we've had this year? The only stretch of games where they had average goaltending they played well. It's not that hard to figure it out.

Reactions: branch

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Because he is operating at 100mph while the rest of his teammates are operating at approximately the operating speed of Windows 95.
No he whifs in the pucks lol. Like he has the puck and stick handles a bit then goes to shoot or pass and the puck doesn’t move. It’s not a criticism. Just funny.

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
Stroke of genius signing Matt Murray to help you get a top lottery pick. You might hover around .500 with a decent goalie.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Id listen to Garioch any day over Dean Brown haha.

But thats just my opinion. Pompous blow hards like Brown just rub me the wrong way.

I value their opinions the same .. neither are qualified to offer any kind of opinion on whether an organization should be cutting bait with anyone...
One should stick to writing articles of interviews and the opinions of qualified (supposedly) others and the other should stick to calling games

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I value their opinions the same .. neither are qualified to offer any kind of opinion on whether an organization should be cutting bait with anyone...
One should stick to writing articles of interviews and the opinions of qualified (supposedly) others and the other should stick to calling games
Both are useless wastes of excess carbon.

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
The score flatters the leaves. Sure they deserve to win, but our goalies need to stop a puck or two for a change. And 4 posts in the game, come on we could use a break from time to time.

Reactions: TheDebater

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
4 posts tonight. Goaltending was spotty, and PK was flat out bad. Those those two things are fixed, and this is a very different game.

All in all, not impressed by this Toronto team.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Sens had 40 hits today and both Tierney and Brown had zero. Those two are so unwilling to finish their checks.

Pretty hard to be a tough and physical team when two of your key veterans refuse to play physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln