Low Effort GDT Sens@Leaves 7:00 TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Sadly this team is too soft for that. There are only a few players willing to play a punishing physical style.

There are only a few mean players on this team. It is mostly a combination of young skill players that can play physically but need others to lead the way. The rest of the roster is mostly a bunch of soft grinders. They don't have the players or the buy in to rough teams up.

Agreed! Dorion thought his UFA signings would help, except he went shopping for over the hill left over UFA's. Got to put some of this blame on DJ also.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Agreed! Dorion thought his UFA signings would help, except he went shopping for over the hill left over UFA's. Got to put some of this blame on DJ also.
There is enough blame to go around but it definitely starts at the top and trickles down

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Crazy the number of tough saves Murray had to make in a game he gave 5 goals lol

Some will look at stats and auto-think "horrible goaltending"

Same old same old.

I said it a thousand times in the last 2 weeks on this board.

We need another top 4 D. If Dunn was truly available Dorion an idiot for not making a serious pitch.

I don't wanna hear no garbage about Sanderson coming next year, you wanna throw a 19 year old defender to this? We need another top 4 D badly. WITH OR WITHOUT Chabot.

Chill out bro. There was no chance we wouldn't be the worst team this season. First, take a look at our coaching staff, we are outmatched like crazy here. Look at the decisions the GM made, that's it. We were doomed before day 1

Zub, Murray and Dadonov were 3 good moves towards respectability but just not enough. Let's not forget all the established players leaving (Pageau, Duclair, Ennis, Namestnikov, Ryan, DeMelo, Hainsey, Borowiecki). Stepan and bros won't replace these guys.

Good thing that wasn't Wolanin Marner took to school there

I miss the like function! I lost it on JD on the main boards lol

Yeah it would be foolish to single out Wolanin, he hasn't been worse than anybody not named Chabot, Zub and Zaitsev

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Peca has shown more than Anisimov even in this very one sided game where we don't have much going.

Anisimov the MVP of training camp .. un-fn-believable.. how can we have any faith in these clowns in this rebuild

ffayyca

Nov 6, 2010
We are due for a bad game. I'll start worrying if they suck for the next 2 games.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Wow I just saw the Marner goal. Reilly got absolutely walked lol I wonder if DJ still stands by his statement after seeing that

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
Stepan looks terrible. So slow. Reilly is next level bad.

and Dorion uses Garrioch as a PR emissary so based on his weird Logan Brown comments, it looks like we’re about to trade him away. Probably for some aging vet with a bloated contract* who will be “just like having another coach on the ice”. Barf

*edit: bloated cap hit

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Getting scratched 15 games into a season where he’s going .5 ppg? That play at the blue line it’s been a problem for all our players. That one just happened to be in the back of the net.
Not sure why you think it's based off one play or his play tonight. Also 7 points in 19 games isn't .5 ppg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad