Low Effort GDT Sens@Leaves 7:00 TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursamajor25

Aug 1, 2020
I wouldn't say a comeback is totally out of the question considering Hutchinson is in net, but it sure seems unlikely

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Just tuned in, it seems that Brannstrom has been bad? Can anyone confirm?

How have him and Wolanin looked?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Better find you and your crystal ball an NHL scouting job!
Crystal ball was not the appropriate comeback there.

“hindsight is 20/20” would have been appropriate. Why the f*** would I need a crystal ball to see the past.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Just tuned in, it seems that Brannstrom has been bad? Can anyone confirm?

How have him and Wolanin looked?

Overwhelmed, shaky, fumbling. Both of them. Brannstrom has been uncharacteristically out of position few times. Doesn't help when his D partner is falling down on his own but Brann is not having a good game, he's carrying the puck well though.

Reactions: The Expert

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
The Shinny Division .

You can tell nobody paid for a seat to watch this.

Where is the Zamboni driving goalie?

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Would I scratch a young player playing in his first full season who has looked out of place lately to give him a breather? Absolutely, don't expect you to understand.
Getting scratched 15 games into a season where he’s going .5 ppg? That play at the blue line it’s been a problem for all our players. That one just happened to be in the back of the net.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Losing two out of three, and getting blown out in one of them, doesn't make this a good series.
What the hell were you expecting this season. This is going to happen once in a while. We just aren’t deep enough to withstand one of our best players.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
On that giveaway there’s a d man right there out of sight at the blue line. I don’t mind batherson trying what he did.

RAFI BOMB

May 11, 2016
Games out of reach

Start laying the body.
Sadly this team is too soft for that. There are only a few players willing to play a punishing physical style.

There are only a few mean players on this team. It is mostly a combination of young skill players that can play physically but need others to lead the way. The rest of the roster is mostly a bunch of soft grinders. They don't have the players or the buy in to rough teams up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad