Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs | Must Win |

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
The only thing I would hate is florida making the playoffs, I rather see Toronto make it.

Toronto deserves nothing more than a swift kick in the arse for the garbage hockey they've played this year. They're one of the most pathetic teams I have ever seen as far as implosion and attitude and effort are concerned.

I'd rather see an AHL team in the NHL playoffs before this sad-sack, empty shell of a Leafs team. At least Florida have young players who are working hard at winning games despite not having the best supporting cast, and are exciting, and are playing like they actually want to get better.

I mean, I don't want to see Florida get in over the Sens, obviously. But if there's a chance for us AND the Panthers making it (which I doubt, but crazier things have happened), then I'd be fine with that.

Kybosh

Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
Jun 29, 2012
I have Hammond in my Fantasy pool... Should I play him against the Leafs/Panthers? Could be the difference in me moving on to the final round...

BigBush*

Bonk knows what's up. The Leafs are a prime example why the NHL should he a regulation league so we don't have to watch garbage teams like Toronto just mail it in so they can be rewarded with a draft pick

Kybosh

Sooner or later, everything old is new again.
Jun 29, 2012
No, at the very least vs the Leafs.

He's either not playing due to injury, or playing injured. Neither are good bets for fantasy purposes.

You think Driedger could be a decent pick up? I'm very concerned playing a goalie behind a team that showed up against the Rangers.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
I see the two games versus the Leafs as the most pivotal in our hunt for a playoff spot. We know they are going to lose most of their remaining games, the question is who suffers from their few unlikely wins. Sadly, they always get up for match against us and now have a real chance of putting a dagger in the heart of any playoff run we may have yet.

We need to treat this as if it's a game-seven final..

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
I see the two games versus the Leafs as the most pivotal in our hunt for a playoff spot. We know they are going to lose most of their remaining games, the question is who suffers from their few unlikely wins. Sadly, they always get up for match against us and now have a real chance of putting a dagger in the heart of any playoff run we may have yet.

We need to treat this as if it's a game-seven final..

I hope we don't because we have never won a game 7 in history of this organization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad