Sens @ Leafs - Blame people thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Sens @ Leafs Mika's curse is broken

BRB phoning NHL ops to tell them to stop awarding goals to players based on own goals

alfie follower

Oct 16, 2013
ottawa
I love vesa comments that 'in his opinion Hammond wouldn't have stopped any of those goals and his reboune control...' seriously, that's some serious speculation there... I thought Anderson played well... made clutch saves 1st 2 periods... 3rd was a team mess, Anderson was not to blame for this people....

Karlsson2Turris*

I love vesa comments that 'in his opinion Hammond wouldn't have stopped any of those goals and his reboune control...' seriously, that's some serious speculation there... I thought Anderson played well... made clutch saves 1st 2 periods... 3rd was a team mess, Anderson was not to blame for this people....

Indeed, Anderson was solid as usual.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
so

We gave him that extension to be a 30 goal - 60/65 point winger.

Not to pass the puck to Zibanejad every chance he gets

Did we? I thought he got an extension so he'd play well for the sens. He is playing well for the sens and has helped turn Hoffman and Zibby is to top 6 forwards

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I don't know why i even watch Leaf games.

There is just no entertainment in watching them at all.

This is how Boston must feel when they play Montreal.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I still dont get why we cant give him credit for scoring th most clutch goal of the year because it went off chara

Really?

Chara put it in and you are wondering why you telling people that Ryan is clutch because of an own goal by Chara isn't convincing anyone?

Come on. Ryan deserves credit and he did, he got a goal, but it wasn't the product of some clutch play or outstanding effort

SlyDawg

Feb 12, 2015
Nepean, ON
Wish the refs would just CONSISTENTLY call plays instead of letting murder happen on the ice and then call something else that is not even remotely close.

I mean, you remove Reilly's penalty which leads to the Leafs second goal which cuts the lead to 1 which makes the Sens run around in desperation and never attack which leads to the tying goal and to the OT goal.

I mean, the ebb and flow relies on things going smoothly.

I'm not saying that the refs are the only reason we lost. But man I hate seeing turning points be in specific areas like that and it's because of the ebb and flow of the reffing having been off.

Call them all or don't call them at all. Period.

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Whole team was sloppy all game long. Other than letting in a couple softies Reimer had a very easy night

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Glad Anderson's back too.

Might be an unpopular opinion but I really don't think Hammond is "all that". I sincerely hope we don't trade Lehner just because of 15 games work. Still don't know if it was more because of his play or more because the team in front of him during that stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad