Post-Game Talk: Sens knock Habs 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
A lot of love for Tinordi comes from the name. A lot of fans lately really overrate those 2nd generation kids.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I'm not counting Ceci. He's a full time NHLer. He would be the clear cut #1, obviously.

But there's no reason why Claesson and Wikstrand would be slotted ahead of Tinordi, at this point. That's not to say they can't be better than him in the future. But while he hasn't exactly panned out yet, he has some NHL experience already, which is more than what Claesson and Wikstrand has. Tinordi is only 22 as well. Still plenty of room to grow.

Claesson is a year younger and has done much more than Tinordi in AHL. Vikstrand was just personal preference because I think he has top 4 potential or higher. I don't see that in Tinoveratedi.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He's still bitter over losing Spezza.

Wait til Karlsson has a bad regular season game, then you'll see the venom really fly from that poster.

I have name okay?!

And yes. I'm expecting a lot from that player wearing the C.

And in the end. I was actually kind if relieved to see spezza traded. Just like I was relieved to see Alfie gone. This team. As well as this fanbase needs to move on and this rebuild/reform needs to be completed. Now for Neil and Phillips.

And again: "you don't think zibanejad will be elite?! You must be biased and hate him. Or be bitter over something. No way are you just being conservative and realistic in your expectations"
Zibbys fan boys are quickly becomin a cult. A violent one at that.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have name okay?!

And yes. I'm expecting a lot from that player wearing the C.

And in the end. I was actually kind if relieved to see spezza traded. Just like I was relieved to see Alfie gone. This team. As well as this fanbase needs to move on and this rebuild/reform needs to be completed. Now for Neil and Phillips.

And again: "you don't think zibanejad will be elite?! You must be biased and hate him. Or be bitter over something. No way are you just being conservative and realistic in your expectations"
Zibbys fan boys are quickly becomin a cult. A violent one at that.

It's not a cult til everyone starts shaving their heads and wearing royal purple muumuus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig