Post-Game Talk: Sens knock Habs 4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Pre game:P

Boro played really well. Was impressed by Andy and karlsson too. I honestly felt like we played better without neil. I know its hard to determine based on one game but i felt like the lines were all a threat. Awesome powerplay too or the habs have a crappy pk

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Anderson, quietly a really good game. He's ready.

Cowen looked good. Lazar, Pageau and Ryan were tenacious on the fore check all game. I really like how balanced this new Sens team is.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
I was skeptical of the Boro signing but im loving it now. The guy is just too hard for the other team to play against amazing 3rd pairing type

Jan 24, 2006
Ottawa
Habs fans are lost puppies over on their board. They care more about bashing karlsson and less about discussing their own team problems. Its ok. I will sleep fine tonight.

Inf4mous0ne

Jan 28, 2010
lol, habs fans crying as usual. I like how they are saying we are treating our win like it's the Stanley Cup and that the Sens are irrelevant. They couldn't beat a half-roster "bottom feeder" Sens team, excited to watch them crash and burn this year.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
lol, habs fans crying as usual. I like how they are saying we are treating our win like it's the Stanley Cup and that the Sens are irrelevant. They couldn't beat a half-roster "bottom feeder" Sens team, excited to watch the crash and burn this year.

What is funny is that you absolutely know that if we lost and they won, they would be acting the same way. Such ****ing hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad