Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the Wild tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Do we have any kind of semi-clear diagnosis on Stone's injury? I know the club won't tell us because apparently we don't have a right to know the injury status of the players whose salaries we pay, but what's the best guess? Charley horse? Knee sprain?

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
The guy who was replaced by dumont is seen as the guy that should replace mark stone. Hmm. Checks out.

This organization man.

On the top line is a guy that was waived and was replaced by another waiver wire Gabriel Dumont.

Does know on uoderstand that these two players bring completely different things to the table. Dumont is a right handed shooting forward who can kill penalties. Can you tell me how many players on this team fit that category?

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
I am excited for the full tank.

Imagine getting another Zibanejad/Couturier level player in our organization, plus one of Batherson/Brown/Chlapik/White panning out as a top 6 forward. Chabot finally getting some ice time. The inevitable fire sale at the deadline... Lots to still look forward to.

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
With that lineup I'm going with a wacky score with every goal the Sens score coming off body parts. They don't need their sticks tonight.

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
I moved to Calgary 10 years ago, have gone to every Sens game here (so one a season )get food thrown at me for cheering for the “opposing team.” I ordered Center Ice for the first time this season to watch every game. What a year to make that decision. I’ll always love the Sens, feeling super disheartened. I hate that DiDo is on the first line (although I’m sure GB will shuffle them up)
I basically feel like I’m obligated to watch every game as I’ve paid for them.
I will hope for the best, but expecting complete disappointment

But I’m buckling in, 15 mins to go!

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
I moved to Calgary 10 years ago, have gone to every Sens game here (so one a season )get food thrown at me for cheering for the “opposing team.” I ordered Center Ice for the first time this season to watch every game. What a year to make that decision. I’ll always love the Sens, feeling super disheartened. I hate that DiDo is on the first line (although I’m sure GB will shuffle them up)
I basically feel like I’m obligated to watch every game as I’ve paid for them.
I will hope for the best, but expecting complete disappointment

But I’m buckling in, 15 mins to go!

I've never had a problem going to Sens games at the Dome. How many times have you had food thrown at you?

Jacall

Oct 18, 2017
It’s happened about 4 times. I sit in the 100 level, 2 rows from the visitor penalty box.
A lot of Sens fan there and to be honest a lot of flames fans getting angry at whoever does the throwing, but it’s happened quite a few times. I stand a clap “woooo” but never obnoxious. It’s normally at the end of a game (ex, last game 6-1? I had a guy (I’m a girl) whip a bag of popcorn at me. To be fair, every other flames fan in the area got mad at him. There’s always going to be one though

It’s always popcorn (bag or handful, always in 100 level) meh i don’t take much offence as majority of flames fans are good

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Does know on uoderstand that these two players bring completely different things to the table. Dumont is a right handed shooting forward who can kill penalties. Can you tell me how many players on this team fit that category?
White
Stone
Pageau
Dido

Our PK is 28th in the league
Its not like we reallllly need a right handed pker

Maybe if they put talented players instead of plugs with the right sided stick we wouldnt be eliminated mid january... maybe

Give experience to the young player ffs

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
White
Stone
Pageau
Dido

Our PK is 28th in the league
Its not like we reallllly need a right handed pker

Maybe if they put talented players instead of plugs with the right sided stick we wouldnt be eliminated mid january... maybe

Give experience to the young player ffs

White has been getting that experience playing lots of minutes and in all situations in the AHL. I'm not sure Dido is the type that has penalty killed much in his career. That leaves you with Stone and Pageau, Stone being a player who spends some time on the PK but not a significant amount for obvious reasons. You'd like the have a little more flexibility than that in your lineup .Yes the PK has struggled but when Dumont there was hope the season was still salvageable.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Everyone. Everyone can go out there and kill a penalty. Do you really think dumont is superior to everyone else while playin a man down lmao.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
1200x630bb.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad